Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Rewards for Good is horrible

Message 31 of 73

@gm5271 

Must be something done by Administration or Deluxe for voicing my opinion.  You're a tech wizard can you find out?  New to me.

I'll find out after holidaySmiley LOL

Happy 4th,

Marylin

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 73

@mi4090 

Hey girl

What's a spoiler? 

I touched and read your comment guess that's how works

but how and why did you do that way?

I've never seen that before so please enlighten me

Really wild

Thanks 

Ginger  : )

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 73

@jeffliz 

Hey Jeff

Welcome to our Community 

Sorry you had such a rotten experience today with Daily Deal

I've posted many things about Daily Deal which is what brought me to Community years ago

So don't wanna give long how to here you are free read other threads and posts about Daily Deals

But sale won't finalize without Fraud box if none comes up but showing item in cart Do this:  Click the Lower Checkout box not the Top one you may have to do fraud check 3 times but keep clicking Lower box then it'll go through in time

Once item is in your cart you only have 20 minutes to complete your order or it'll lock you out make you remove from cart

Hope this helps Good Luck

Also know the Free with points deals other than magazines are most popular tons folks trying but hang in there you'll get one also if miss in 1st few mintues always watch others pop back up 

Good luck & again welcome

Ginger  :  ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 73

Hello @jeffliz ,

It's crazy what members have to go through to get a daily deal.  I can't afford to invest that much time into it.

Hope you get something before your points are gone.  You can donate 2,000 to the foundation.

Have a Blessed Day,
Marylin<
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 73

Hello @jeffliz 

This appears to be your first post to any Forum in the AARP Online Community.  You must feel strongly about today's daily deal.  But, welcome to the Forum, just the same.  I had a bad experience today with the daily deal also.  Very strange, but, I finally got the shopping cart to purchase my Ecard at 16 minutes after the hour, just minutes before it was going to expire in my  cart.  Before that, it just kept repeating a notice to remove my Ecard from my cart to checkout because it was "Sold Out."  I tried the Customer Service number but only got to hold without speaking to anyone for 26 minutes.  It is too bad you couldn't get that card; I just got lucky, but really, really frustrated.

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 73

I had the daily deal in my cart and tried to check out for 30 minutes and it would not let me. Why can't they fix these problems/glitches that have been going on for a long time?  So frustrating to get the daily deal and then not be able to complete transaction. Then I called the contact number and was on hold for over 30 minutes, hung up, couldn't wait any longer. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 73

@AARPTeri  @VoyagerVicki 

Hi Teri & Vicki

Our Warriors and helpers so grateful for all you do in helping and providing for our needs. ..I feel we can only report to you two cause you are our lifeline in this community..... having said that I too must jump on this bandwagon to share that all of the issues going on this week & for so long is very disappointing and I agree its not a good look for AARP or R4G.

In my time here I've never known it to go on this long. I'm concerned that members are going to turn away.... get out of habit of coming to site everyday..... which many of us here do....I realize the blessing we have in being able to earn points then use to support AARP and get some things for ourselves also therefore we've become accustomed to what we've been able to earn Daily, Weekly and Monthly and Yearly

So please pass on our deep concerns to those who need to know Also please keep us updated...a Daily update would be nice to know what's going on & that there is awareness of our concerns. 

Thanks for all you do

Ginger  🙄

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 73

@AARPTeri  @VoyagerVicki 

I also agree with Andrew about not placing blame on either of you.  The issues with Deluxe Rewards is horrible!!

Can you do anything to expedite the fix?  We do appreciate you bothSmiley Happy

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 73

@AARPTeri  @VoyagerVicki 

I'm certain that neither of you are responsible for IT, so, please pass my concerns along to the proper parties.

I never posted to this thread because I thought it was too negative and Rewards for Good ( Deluxe Financial Services, LLC dba Deluxe Rewards) was not actually "horrible."

But, the delay in the weekly and month earnings opportunities just looks incompetent.  I don't care at this point if the problem is complex.  Big Deal!  IT problems tend to be complex.

What is wrong with I.T. at this firm?  The daily deal won't come up until it is sold out already also.

Focus on your IT; fix your problems.  You are making AARP look like disorganized imbeciles!

Sincerely,

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 73

@Tomsowa 

Hello Tom,

You have hit the nail on the head with your statement, and I agree 100%.  R4G is horrible!!!  Continuous problems on a daily basis, and very dissatisfying for membersSmiley Sad

Have a Blessed Day,

Kudos
Views