Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Rewards for Good is horrible

Message 21 of 73

@AARPTeri @gm5271 @andrewtoo 

Hello All,

I was able to remove Spoiler box from post!

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 73

OMG @gm5271 ...I'm so inept...I didn't realize it was a drop down box.  I kept opening it in a new tab and it wouldn't come up with the text for me.

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 73

Playing ; ) 🤯

Tried everything I possibly could find couldn't create Spoiler box Smiley Sad no luck 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 73

@andrewtoo 

Andrew if you touch the spot says Spoiler it'll open up to her message... really wild 

@mi4090 

Indeed I've seen much worse so maybe after Holiday we'll get a reply about it cause I've never seen it b4 either

By chance did you do it while community was freaky yesterday? Wonder if that caused it.... anyway I'm definitely curious why & how cause I don't believe it would rate any action done to it... if they felt was bad they'd remove it 

@Tomsowa @mi4090 

The rules on Auctions state you can only win 3 a month 

I've asked on another thread if rules still apply now

But indeed I can't imagine how person could have millions of points although I've met a couple folks have a million they been around since R4G started but personally I've never gotten over 200K I earn and spend about the same I gain excess at start of New Year maybe if I'd been doing 10 years been member I'd have a million 

But amounts being paid for $5 cards is crazy 

Enjoy day 

Ginger  :  ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 73

@AARPTeri @andrewtoo 

Happy 4th of July to You,

There was a Spoiler box placed on a post that I replied to on this thread.  Could you please inform me of what that means, why it was done and I'd appreciate it if you remove it.

There was nothing in the post that was out of normal conversation that I've read in the Community and it asked members to donate to the Foundation.

@andrewtoo I have know idea how or why it later appeared this way, first time I've ever seen it.  Maybe someone can explain hopefully  Happy 4th of July Andrew.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 73

Hello @Tomsowa ,

I know that AARP has a huge amount of members, I truly can't see either how so many members are bidding continutiously at this high amount of points.

I created a post called Bidding on Valuable Items and nobody replied stating they had won anything valued at $1,000.

Seems like trickery to me too.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 73

@gm5271 

Hello Ginger,

No I didn't creat it, and when my post first showed up online it wasn't there.  That's something that was done outside of my ability and knowledge. 

As I stated because I voiced my opinion about what members have to deal with to win daily deals.  I will continue to voice my opinion here.  Oh, I also

suggested that members donate the 2,000 pts.

Probably more people will click on the post to see what it saysSmiley LOL

Thanks for asking @AARPTeri about it.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 73

Hey @mi4090 

I don't understand the Spoiler box at all.  The only way that I was able to read your post was because it sent the text you wrote to my email and the text was fine.

Happy 4th of July,

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 73

I've been plenty critical of the Rewards program here. 
I salute AARP managers for shifting to a new rewartds program.

But I haven't heard or seen the details. Has anyone got some dope on that? I'm sure it can't be worse than what we've had.

Moreover, it would be great if the AARP folks were more transparent in how the new system works. All I ever discovered was the old program was contracted to some third party. And who it was, and how the rewards were accounted for never got explained at all.

To me, the most mind-boggling thing are the vastly high numbers of rewards points the big Auction items are supposedly getting. If one logged all those massive massive auction (HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of points) totals and tried to estimate how many points were used up, it makes you wonder if there was some trickery or skullduggery going on somewhere.

It just didn't seem right.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 73

@mi4090 

So you didn't make the Spoiler box? 

I think its cool 

Nothing bad written there I've definitely seen worse

But never seen spoiler box

Figured you made it with something here cause I tried all buttons could find couldn't do it

@AARPTeri 

You have any answers? How a Spoiler box appears or is made? Thanks for help

Happy 4th of July 

Ginger :  ) 

Kudos
Views