From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Rewards for Good Trouble Shooting

Message 51 of 93

The Spanish version of "10 Drugs That May Cause Memory Loss" is missing the points logo and doesn't award points. Link to that version:

http://www.aarp.org/espanol/salud/expertos0/Dr-Armon-B-Neel-Jr/info-05-2013/medicamentos-causan-perd...  

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 93

The medicare Q&A tool in english is back.  

The "

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 93

There was a lot of traffic on this thread Sunday night, and so I suspect somethings may have gotten lost. I'm posting a screenshot of my new and improved (thankyouverymuch, @rp15681857) daily earnings. That's up 30 to 201 points per day. If you know of a daily renewing task not on this list, please let us all know. Thanks! 

r4g daily earnings.pngNew & Improved Daily R4G Earnings: 201 points

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 93

@rp15681857 Genius! Patience. Who knew? Thanks again. Last time (tonight) Smiley Happy

last one, I promise.pngLast one, I promise: THANKS!

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 93

@rp15681857 Hee hee, still singing your praises. Look What You Just Made Me Do:

All this and verfication that Im not a robot too_.pngAll this and verification that I'm not a robot too? Weeee!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 93

@rp15681857 wrote:

If you do your weekly points on Sunday and say Wednesday rolls to next month, you can do your daily and monthly points of course, but can re-do the weekly ones as well on that Wednesday. 

@rp15681857 Yes. Exactly. Smiley Happy

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 93

@rp15681857 wrote:

On those two spanish calculators - wait for some time for them to load. 

Takes a while for the loading..  

@rp15681857 Hold the phone! I'm wrong again! Check it:

Spanish language credit card calculator.pngThe one thing I apparently didn't try? patience. Smiley Happy

So look who needs to practice patience. Ahem. Smiley Happy Thanks @rp15681857

@rp15681857 Hopefully this works for others. Not for me. I've tried it with AdBlock off, AdBlock on, a different browser ... nada since day one. I dunno why, but neither of these calculators will load. They both stall about a 4th of the way. I refresh, reboot, clear the cache. Nuttin. I still try them, just in case. One day. Smiley Wink

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 93

On those two spanish calculators - wait for some time for them to load. 

Takes a while for the loading..  

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 93

If you do your weekly points on Sunday and say Wednesday rolls to next month, you can do your daily and monthly points of course, but can re-do the weekly ones as well on that Wednesday. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 93

@rp15681857 wrote:

Epster, I see you forgot the Job Search Tool today (under Working at 50+ ... ) .  that is a daily.  (I added the recipe search as daily bas ed on your postings). 

Also you forgot two others  -   Spend Less tool in Spanish, and Pay Off Credit Cards in Spanish.

Also - monthly resets weekly, so you can do daily, weekly and monthly when month rolls over - even if you did the weekly on Sunday. 

@rp15681857 Double checked; I didn't forget. Neither of those two Spanish language calculators work for me. See below: No points badge on either one.

No points badge for Spanish language ay off credit card task.png

No point badge for Spanish spend less task.png 

Waa. (But boy is my phone call to Customer Service turning into a points bonanza. Smiley Happy)

Question: I'm not certain I get your meaning here: Also - monthly resets weekly, so you can do daily, weekly and monthly when month rolls over - even if you did the weekly on Sunday. 

Are you saying that on the First of the month all daily and weekly (as well as monthly) tasks reset? If so, right. If not, come again?

Kudos
Views