Rewards for Good Redemption site currently unavailable IT IS FIXED AND NOW AVAILABLE 2/2 8PM

Highlighted
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Re: Rewards for Good Redemption site currently unavailable

Message 1 of 7

@smarthu  Please let us know if you are still experiencing any troubles.  We are not currently experiencing issues so want to be sure you are on track.  Thanks.
AARPTeri
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 7

Thanks--i will try your suggestions

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 7

Hi @smarthu, hm. Weird.

Welp, I was able to earn a bunch-o-points from daily points-giving activities, plus the weekly news quiz and also got points from two left-over monthly activities. I'm on a Mac and use Safari. I clear my cache often (yesterday, as it happens) and restarted my browser this morning. And of course I turn off adblocker.

Hope that info helps you solve your R4G puzzle. 

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 7
i'm having problems getting the points (on 2/3) i'll wait but want to make sure it's not just me. It stays in a loop with the "I'm not a robot" checkpoint. Using Windows Firefox but tried Chrome and Explorer
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 7

All,

The R4G site seems to be back up. At least I could enter my bonus points promo code from the Webletter to receive 150 points. Smiley Happy

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 7

Thanks, @AARPTeri. Good to know it is them not me. I shall stop knock, knock, knocking on Bonus Points' door. Smiley Happy

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Manager
Kudos
Views
Replies

Rewards for Good Redemption site currently unavailable IT IS FIXED AND NOW AVAILABLE 2/2 8PM

Message 7 of 7

Just wanted to let users know that the Rewards for Good redemption site is currently unavailable and that we are aware of this.  We also wanted to be sure you are too!

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.