Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: RedeemIng rewards for good

Message 1 of 5

Hello @jk23396701 

Everything except the Points Only Daily Deals, Magazines and Auctions will require money.  Other than what I just mentioned you'll use points and pay money.  Hope this helps.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

@jk23396701 

Hey Julie FYI 

They are offering several magazine subscriptions for Points Only Also no automatic renewals & such Really good deal Check em out 

Enjoy your day! 

Ginger  :  ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

@jk23396701 

@AARPBriana 

Hey Julie Welcome 

Please note its not a good idea to post your personal info(Phone number/email & such) on Topics/Threads here

*You can edit your post & remove # or Community helpers will remove*

Brianna Thanks for answering Julie but they've posted their phone number on their post 

Thanks

GEM ;  ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

@jk23396701, merchandise in the catalog must be redeemed using points and cash. Your points give you a discount and you pay the difference.

I have also edited your message to hide your phone number.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

RedeemIng rewards for good

Message 5 of 5

Hi,

ive been trying to redeem points from rewards for good and when I check out there is a fee I owe. I thought I could use my 12 thousand points and redeem merchandise for points. I understand paying shipping. 

Can you help me? 

Thanks!

Julie

phone # xxx-xxx-xxxx

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.