Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: R4G page not working

Message 11 of 31

@andrewtoo 

Hey Andrew

Jumping to this post of yours b4 reading other emails so you may have posted to Topic about Magazines??

Anyway there's a Topic asking about ordering Free with points magazines and sending to someone else- different addresses & names than members they couldn't get to work Orders wouldn't work

I just read that you said you sent one to your mom So can you send them to others? Is it possible?  I didn't think you could & posted that couldn't be done So if can be done please go to that Topic and tell 2 folks there how to do it Please

Thanks a bunch Glad you got alot of magazines Enjoy

Have a beautiful Sunday 

Ginger  :  ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 31

@gm5271 

Thanks for the recommendation.  I now have 12 subscriptions!  Only one is going to my Mom, because she wasn't interested in anything.  She had seen them before and they weren't a good fit for her or were too thin and otherwise worthless (you have to think something is pretty worthless to not take it even if it is free.)  I think that I bought Woman's Health on 7/17/19.  She is already getting it.  I had to go back through my transactions to make a list of the magazines that I already purchased (with points, of course). ha ha.

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 31

@andrewtoo 

Yes I hope we all get us a Target card Monday & I want the Walmart & Amazon ones go out with a bang

They are offering alot of magazines for only points but haven't checked lately if added any others

Your girlfriend may like the Women's Health one being offered in Daily Deal Sunday Sept 22nd 

Enjoy your weekend 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 31

@gm5271 

Yes, Gem, I still look at the gift card offerings for a good deal that I want.  Still hoping.  But, I also wanted to make sure I could connect to the R4G site now to be prepared for Monday's Daily Deal.  I'm still looking at the magazines; it would be nice if they offered something new, of course.

Enjoy the weekend!

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 31

@RussellP197074 

Hello Russell,

I'm on my phone & tablet using O browser.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 31

@RussellP197074 

Thanks Russell 

Yes that worked for me yesterday but earlier this morning didn't but site was Konky messed up earlier 

Gratefully 

Ginger  ;  ) 

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 31

Once you go to Rewards.aarp.org in the manner above, you might be able to use the history side of your bookmarks folder to go there more easily.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 31

@RussellP197074 

Thanks for helping Andrew out

@andrewtoo

Andrew glad you got to work

Teri posted about issues yesterday and saved links don't work have to enter old fashioned way as Russell listed its only way I can get to site... other than Daily Deal pan today Totally agree with Russell nothing see here 

Since I am missing doing things I clicked the new gift card link looked at all of them few offer more than 10% but not really any great deals to me

Reckon each day going get weirder and weirder 

The No Sweeps popup really sad 

Good luck getting Daily Deal today-- its a great price & unique oval pan truly don't need but what heck $9.99 its well worth that 

Have a great one

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 31

@RussellP197074 

Thanks, the rewards.aarp.org link worked.  I don't understand why the old trusty "Rewards for Good" link on about any page on the AARP site in the red bar below stopped working for me.

Take care,

Andrew

001 red banner.JPG

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 31

Type “rewards.aarp.org” into your address bar. For what it is worth, right now there isn’t much to see or do, unless you want to purchase something, until Sept 24.

Kudos
Views