Get the vision care news and information you need in the AARP Eye Center.

Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Re: R4G Quizzes Not Awarding Points Tonight

Message 1 of 4

@mm7131903 , @andrewtoo @gm5271 

Sorry I missed this last week!  We did not see any specific errors so please let us know if you continue to experience issues. 

AARPTeri
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

Ditto @gm5271  @mm7131903 

Just had to complete a quiz twice to get the points.  Same for me gm5271...No problem with the 30 point daily activities. But, I keep a tab open with "My Rewards" "Transaction History" and refresh that page after each quiz to make sure I received the points.  I have had too much trouble with points being rewarded each time I complete an activity that I keep an eye an on the rewards that are actually recorded to my account.

My next move is to clear my "cookies and other site data" and "cached images and files" on my browser for the past 7 days.  It may not help, but it makes me feel better somehow Smiley Frustrated

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

@mm7131903 

Hi

I had to take most all I did today twice then it'd rewarded me points (was doing mostly Spanish ones today) with exception to 5 Daily (30 points) those took only once.... at times can be frustrating but once done year b4 usually I speed through clicking answers plus have to refresh my rewards page for points to show up... which I now check after do each quiz to confirm points as I work through the list of quizzes 

Good luck maybe tomorrow it'll be better.... ...it certainly can be a test of patience : ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker +
Kudos
Views
Replies

R4G Quizzes Not Awarding Points Tonight

Message 4 of 4

Hello, is anyone else taking R4G quizzes tonight and the system is not recgnizing that the quiz has been completed and therefore not awarding points?  I received my 75 login points, after that...nothing.  I have double and triple checked, and I am logged in.  Thanks for any help!

Kudos
Views
Replies