Join AARP panelists live Nov. 18 for a free webinar on ride-sharing. Register now to learn more about apps like Uber and Lyft.

Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: R4G Promo Emails

Message 31 of 39

@mi4090 

Don't use an "@" sign and type the name slowly.  It will look it up in the database of screen names and choose from the list.  I guess they thought that it would be easier that way.

You can also click on a name in the online community to bring up their profile and on the right hand side of the screen under "Contact Me" you can click on "Send this user a private message"

If the user does not accept private messages then it may not work, otherwise, that is generally how I send a message to a user (by clicking on their screen name).

Knowing about the envelope is still helpful, so you know where to find private messages you have received and sent.

Take care,

AndrewToo
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 39

@andrewtoo 

Hello Andrew,

I'm doing all of that but when I type @andrewtoo it states No Match; thus I can't send a message. foundSmiley Frustrated

Did you see the 5/24/19 Webletter promo code I just posted WL19REWARDS, my webletter is still coming on Friday for now and I got an old webletter the day before which was strange.  This is why I was confused about the Saturday webletter, thought there may be (2) per week.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 39

Yes Marylin, the private message section is hard to find sometimes.  I forget periodically and have to figure it out.

But, from a Community Forum page, you can click on the image of an envelope (see circled below) near the top right of the page; Then you can view your messages and there is a yellow button shown prominently that reads "New Message"

How this helps!

001envelope.JPG

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 39

@andrewtoo 

Thanks so much AndrewSmiley Happy

I can't send you any private messages; I can only reply to yours.  What am I doing wrong?

Have a Great Weekend,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 39

forhim50,

300bestbuy, & from the webletter on Saturday wl19flowers 

Have a nice weekend!

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 39

Hello R4G Members,

I've been busy this week and would appreciate someone sending me all the email promos for the week of 5/19/19.

Thanks for any responses in advanceSmiley Happy

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 39

@gm5271 

Thanks for the info; I'm getting about the same amount of Promo Emails.  I occassionally receive email with info of weekly points earned and I subscribe to all newsletters.

Have a Blessed DaySmiley Happy

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 39

@mi4090 

Hi Marilyn 

Personally I receive 1 to 3 R4G emails each week with promo codes for 150 points. Any R4G emails I receive always have a Promo code. Each month I receive a monthly update email from R4G with all points earned and used and it contains a Promo code. Also a email will have take Weekly News quiz which earns 75 points each week.

Each Friday I receive the Webletter newsletter which contains a Promo code for 150 points. 

*Please note you must be subscribed to these newsletters in order to be offered these Promo codes.

I believe that I receive all available AARP newsletters the only one I receive offering Promo codes is the weekly Webletter. R4G emails are subscribed through R4G site.

Other members please provide if you receive something I haven't listed here. Thanks!

Hope this helps and provides you with the information you are seeking. 

Have a beautiful day! 

Ginger  : ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

R4G Promo Emails

Message 39 of 39

Good Morning R4G Members,

I was curious how many Promo Code Emails do you receive (i.e. daily, weekly or monthly)?

Thanks for your answers in advance.

Have a Great Day!!

Kudos
Views
Replies