Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: R4G Email Subscriptions

Message 1 of 5

@VoyagerVicki wrote:

• If you want to check or sign up for R4G newsletters, go to rewards.aarp.org and select "My Rewards" and then "Email Preferences".

Let me know what happens with these instructions.

AHA!  @VoyagerVicki  The above solved my subscription problem-o! You rock! Thanks much!

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

@Epster @n566192l

I received this info from the newsletters department on signing up. Not sure if you've both tried these instructions already, but I'm posting it here as a first try. If this doesn't work (or you've already tried and it doesn't), let me know and I'll continue troubleshooting this issue until we figure something out.

• If you want to check if you are signed up for the Webletter, log in at aarp.org and click "NEWSLETTERS" in the header.
  • If you want to check or sign up for R4G newsletters, go to rewards.aarp.org and select "My Rewards" and then "Email Preferences".

Let me know what happens with these instructions.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

@n566192l wrote:

Epster

When you find out about this, can you please share the information with me.  Thank you.. Nancy 

Hi @n566192l  Certainly.  That being said, so far it appears the question/issue is being ignored. Smiley Sad

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

Epster

When you find out about this, can you please share the information with me.  Thank you.. Nancy 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

R4G Email Subscriptions

Message 5 of 5

How does one subscribe to the Rewards for Good emails after the fact, as it were? Apparently years ago I declined to receive emails from the R4G people, I don't recall. I have just been informed that they (Deluxe Rewards, the company that operates the AARP Rewards program) send out numerous monthly emails and that each of these contains a promo code worth points. (So, yeah: I've been missing out. So, one assumes, have others.)

But now I want to subscribe, and cannot find a way. I tried using their online communication form, but that apparently does not work, as my message would not send. I'm doubtful that spending time on the phone with the customer service rep will get me subscribed to their email newsletters (and I don't have time to sit on hold) therefore ...

Can one of the admins kindly post a link so that we might all be able to receive these promo codes?

Here's the language from one of the recent promo-code-containing R4G emails that a friend sent to me. The click here to update your preferences link was broken, or I'd have clicked, captured and posted the link already myself:

R4G promo codes.png

Thanks for any help!

Kudos
Views
Replies