Medicare open enrollment begins Tuesday! Visit the AARP Medicare Resource Center for the information you need to make your best choices.

Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Re: 'Print not available' when I tried to redeem a local coupon - my points total have been decremen

Message 1 of 5

@kstuartaa @a716088b  @hl100  @ddots 

Please use the Contact Us form on Rewards for Good regarding this issue of printing.  Click here -https://rewards.aarp.org/#/helpcenter/contact

When you contact them please provide as much detail about the offer as possible to assist them in getting you the help you need.  

AARPTeri
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: 'Print not available' when I tried to redeem a local coupon - my points total have been decremen

Message 2 of 5

This just happened to me as well, is there a resolution to this issue?

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

I also had the same problem this evening.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5
I had the same issue, four local deals I submitted today and points subtracted were from account did not print.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

'Print not available' when I tried to redeem a local coupon - my points total have been decremented

Message 5 of 5

Tried to redeem but got 'print not available' message even though my points were taken away (twice!)

Now what?

Kudos
Views
Replies