From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: New rewards program

Message 1 of 6

@AARPTeri 

Thanks for letting us know we'll be notified (30) days before AARP Rewards begins.  That information is greatly appreciated.  You always come through with the answersSmiley Happy

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

@mi4090 

Report Inappropriate Content
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6

@BonnieH659660   @Brightpool couldn't have said it any better!  We will be announcing here and a communication will be sent 30 days prior to the change over so more information will be coming soon!

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

Thank you, Marylin.

It's nice to be needed. I just hope I can live up to expectations at least some of the time.

"Programmers tell how the program works. Technical writers tell how to work the program."

--a fellow technical writer in Canada

Enjoy!

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6

@BonnieH659660 

Hello Bonnie, 

I received an answer from Mgmt on a post that I created about "How long we have to use points" that it would be the middle of September.

@Brightpool 
Lynn, glad you're in the IT field and can give us some outlook on what's going on with glitches, login issues, etc.  We really need youHeart  The info in your post was very helpfulSmiley Happy

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

Good morning, Bonnie,

Many of us have the same questions running around in our heads.

I've worked behind the scenes preparing new processes and software, just as AARP personnel are doing now. I know that they can tell us only so much until they have pinned down exactly what we can expect.

Even now, they might be adding functions or scrapping others as they design the new program. Maybe they've already done that. At the very least, they are probably going through beta testing to work out the bugs in the new system to make sure that we have a more polished product when we get to use it in the new AARP Rewards program.

Their release date can change often as they determine what can and can't be done before then. They are in the final scramble to make the new system work well enough to release it and put us all on it.

After they move us over from RfG to Rewards, we might still encounter glitches and bugs, just as we have experienced with RfG after several years of its being in place. But, it will be prettier by the time we see it than it is right now.

I guess that I am just as anxious as anybody else, but I know some of the process. We just need to have a little patience as we watch for further news.

"I see you shiver with antici..........................pation!" --Tim Curry, "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" (1975)

Enjoy!

-Lynn

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

New rewards program

Message 6 of 6

When is the new rewards program coming up in September exactly?  How will the daily deal program work then? I hope it's a better system than the one you now have?

Kudos
Views
Replies