From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: New Rewards Program

Message 1 of 13

Earning points went out the window several weeks ago. The administrators gave us time after that to use points we had accumulated by then. As you have doubtlessly seen, some who have been with the program since early on have accumulated well over 1,000,000 points - as witnessed by the high bids in the high-ticket auctions. We can only spend or donate the points we have until the program ends sometime in September.

♫...See you in September. See you when the summer's through...♪

--The Happenings

Enjoy!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 13

Thanks Ginger. Are we still able to add points with quizzes? I have seen any lately at all.

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 13

@DonnaI729360 

Few(6) more cards for points coming up this month 

Maybe another Starbucks b4 program ends mid September 

Good luck

Ginger ;  )

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 13

I really wanted the Starbucks gift card. Oh well.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 13

@DonnaI729360 

Hey Donna

I understand your frustration & sorry you are struggling with Daily Deal 

It is possible to get them luck & patience

In my experience I go during the last minute before 3 start tapping add  to box also if want I'll watch they usually always popup few more times before changes over

Plus the freebies only points are tough cause everyone trying for those Tomorrow is a nice necklace maybe you can get that I'm gonna try for it 

Good luck

Been told will no longer be a Daily Deal at 3 anymore in new Rewards program I'll miss it hopefully it'll be something you will enjoy

Enjoy your weekend

Ginger  :  ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 13

I am really TIRED of trying to get the Daily Deal. As soon as it starts you can never get it in the cart. They need to fix that because I give up. RIDICULOUS.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 13

@mi4090 @Brightpool 

I agree Lynn & Marylin 

Quizzes and Calculators have been great benefit of my membership

I actually miss.... feel bit lost that don't need do them everyday anymore

Hopefully the new program will be even better we can hope

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 13

@AARPTeri 

Thanks Teri for that clarification 

I thought I read that before when read about Sweeps rules Also Employees can't win Auctions correct? (See Pic) Based on Rules I've read shown in pic

Can Employees participate in Daily Deals? Only that is what I understand is that correct? 

Thanks as always your an awesome help and blessing 

Enjoy & good luck everyone

20190816_140448.jpgEmployees Can't win Auctions

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 13

@ej64073754   Employees cannot participate in the sweepstakes, which is specifically stated in the Terms of Service.

"Employees of Sponsor, Administrator, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, agents, suppliers or any other company or individual involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of the Promotion and their immediate families and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate."

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 13

@Brightpool 

Hello Lynn,

I've also learned some valuable information with quizzes and loved the calculators.  But the problems with Deluxe Rewards, points not being awarded, IT problems, etc. were absolutely horrible.

Hopefully the New AARP Rewards will be a easier, much better experience and perks for paying members.

Have a Blessed Day, 

Marylin

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views