Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: New Election quizzes added for points

Message 1 of 5

@AARPTeri

Ok either the link did not work or you mean the page I always use by clicking on Rewards page Earn points which is long list of all quizzes?? Is that what you referred me to? 

Yes at times at top have a few new on top of page but it takes going through long lists to find new ones cause I've done most all of others till reach a year can't redo em

Sorry but i'm bit confused I was hoping there was way to follow your posts cause in my reading posts on community have seen many posts by you through the years telling "get these points" with links to new quizzes 

Thanks for your help : ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

@gm5271  The best way to know where there are new quizzes is to check this  page:  https://www.aarp.org/rewards-for-good/earn-points/  The new quizzes are posted there and all possible ways of earning points are also listed.  Hope this helps!  

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

@AARPTeri

Hi Teri that was fun I'd already done these but was able do 1 in Spanish for points Yippee 

I'd still like to know how if its possible to follow you or such to know when you posts info about new quizzes? 

I get R4G emails but that's only one I get.... i've signed up numerous times but never get any of AARP newsletters... really wanted girlfriend one & others... anyway that's another topic...

I'd appreciate any info so can know when new ones become available being I've done the others Thanks : ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

Thanks @AARPTeri, that was fun! Smiley Happy

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views
Replies

New Election quizzes added for points

Message 5 of 5
Kudos
Views