Get the vision care news and information you need in the AARP Eye Center.

Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Re: MyHealth

Message 1 of 5

@PatrickW70337, I have edited your post to protect your private info. We do not make outbound calls but you're welcome to call AARP at 888 687 2277.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

Hello @PatrickW70337 

Patrick if you're trying to connect to the Rewards page to see your points and Rewards Catalog to redeem points, etc.; here's the link you can click: https://rewards.aarp.org/

To get to AARP site copy and paste in address bar: aarp.org

I agree with @Brightpool not to post your personal information on the online community, this information is available to anyone on the worldwide web.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

My suggestion to you is that you don't share personal information in the open forum.

Including your phone number in your post makes me think of two things: either you are who you say you are and really need the help or you are trying to get people to call you for less innocent reasons.

Always ask in your post for contact through private message if you want specific help, or just ask for general information in your post without providing direct contact information. Giving out your telephone number these days, if it's done in innocence, is opening the door for trouble.

Good luck.

Enjoy!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

I see..

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

MyHealth

Message 5 of 5

I'm trying my best to connect with AARP I do not know too much about the computer I do not know too much about the internet so could anyone please contact me my phone number is xxx-xxx-xxxx I'm trying my best to connect with you I really would love to get with AARP so can someone please help

Kudos
Views
Replies