From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Monthly Calculator Missing: Taxable vs Tax-Deferred

Message 1 of 16

@mi4090 

Hi Marilyn 

Yes I knew your name saw it on your profile page(which you can access anyone's by clicking on their post ID/ name) Also you can friend folks there and see their topics post on. 

My name is Ginger which think you know now by other posts we've done

Yes indeed enjoy I get a lot of joy out of this community for many years 20+ I was member of a weekly family group meeting which I miss that connection which was kinda lost in my divorce... so this community gives me alot of same feelings knowing not alone in things we are going through and by helping others which I missed cause great comfort comes from helping others and takes the focus off of myself & my problems & issues which living alone & isolating I so need that. 

Just keep hanging on doing what your doing and seeking out others. .. the joy will come. 

Have a beautiful day!

Ginger  : ) 

PS: also known as Smiley Face bandit 🤯🙃😍 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 16

@gm5271 

You are welcome, and glad you had a lovely birthday.  By the way, my name is Marylin, what's yours?  I hope that I can one day enjoy the site instead of the numerous problems.

The calculator doesn't appear on my Earn Points page for English or SpanishWoman Sad

Have a Blessed Day,

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 16

@mi4090 

Hello Marilyn

Thanks so much for the wishes

Had a great birthday went to oldest granddaughter's Softball game then after my family went out to eat 

I'm truly blessed and super grateful for all God blesses me with 

Sorry you are having issues hope they'll be resolved soon so you can enjoy all the good things this community and R4G site & AARP offer 

Enjoy your day 

Ginger  : ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 16

@gm5271 

Happy Belated Birthday!!

Thanks for the information; I'm having numerous issues with R4G, trying to determine if everyone may be having the same issues I'm having.  

Hope you enjoyed your birthdaySmiley Happy

Have a Great Day!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 16

@andrewtoo 

Thanks for birthday wishes very kind of you 😇

Thanks for pics for MI

@mi4090 

Hi there look forward to hearing if you have same ones and all is working & good for you

Happy Spring 

Ginger : ) 

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 16

@gm5271 

Happy Birthday Ginger!!!

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 16

@gm5271 

Hey Ginger,

I'm getting the same count of monthly tools/calculators that you are: 23.

Thanks,

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 16

@mi4090 

Below images of the sections of the R4G Earn Points page you requested and I hope it helps.  It placed the name of the section below each image, rather than the top :-/

Monthly Tools - Money.JPGMonthly Tools - MoneyMonthly Tools - Work & Retirement.JPGMonthly Tools - Work & Retirement

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 16

@mi4090 

Morning MI

Didn't take screenshot cause it would take many to show all the different areas

I most always do things on my Note 8 phone

I'm willing to state with confidence that all members see the same things and all have same opportunities of earning points There is no division of folks besides how could they or why would they control that??

Yes at times because of different servers quiz may not work but with my using my phone & my tablet and PC all same things are available Yes indeed the larger the screen the more I see whereas my phone have to scroll more to see more

To your question: 

These are # of Monthly Quizzes

I have on Earn Page @andrewtoo can verify his count

Under titles: 

Work & Retire (4)

Health  ( 2)

Money ( 11)

Be in Know  (2)

Spanish (4) 

For total count of ( 23) Quizzes available each month which if I do all in one day earns me right up to Daily Earn Limit of 5000 points can earn each month

Hope this info helps 

Have a beautiful day! 

Happy 61st birthday to myself...I have had my Echo Devices a year Alexa sang Happy birthday to me Smiley Happy

Ginger  ; ) 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 16

@andrewtoo 

I used my cell and the link worked.  ThanksHeart  How many monthly Calculators (Work & Retirement) do you have showing on your R4G page when u login?  I only have a few  showing; could you take a screenshot of your section of the Monthly (Work & Retirement) and send it to me?  I'd appreciate it greatly.  I believe members pages look different and have different activities, which is unfair.

I'm missing (12) Monthly Calculators that were on my page in the beginning of March 2019Smiley Mad

Thanks for your help in advance!!

Have a Great Day!!

Kudos
Views