Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Missing Points Earned Banner Rewards for Good Quizzes & Activities/Points Not Updating

Message 1 of 11

@mi4090 wrote:

Thanks for the advice; I spoke with Customer Service Rep to no avail and waited on phone for 45 minutes to speak with a Customer Service Supervisor (Gloria in Arizona) who informed me of the 48 hours for posting points to accounts.  This is very SAD!!

Hi @mi4090  It might be a browser issue. Safari seems to have a ton of issues with this website, so if you are using Safari, or if your browser hasn't been updated in a while, that could be the cause of the R4G points badges failing to show on your screen.

Also, if you are running security or adblocking software, that could be messing with what you see on your screen.

Fingers crossed for you!

Epster

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Missing Points Earned Banner Rewards for Good Quizzes & Activities/Points Not Updating

Message 2 of 11

@VoyagerVicki 

Thanks so much for coming to rescue to help them out 

Appreciate your help and support

Have a beautiful blessed day,

Ginger : ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 11

Hi @mi4090 @PhillipH853784 

Can you please send the quizzes that you've taken and not received points for? I'll check to make sure there's nothing wrong with the quizzes.

Also, just confirming that you're signed in before taking the quizzes, correct?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 11

Thanks for the advice; I spoke with Customer Service Rep to no avail and waited on phone for 45 minutes to speak with a Customer Service Supervisor (Gloria in Arizona) who informed me of the 48 hours for posting points to accounts.  This is very SAD!!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 11

Thanks for your response; but I've taken same quiz (3) times and it's not appearing in the Transaction history.  Can't see anywhere on the page before taking a quizz how many points you'll earn & nothing appears after completing quizzes but, Take Another Quiz button.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 11

@mi4090 

It's me again forgot about this statement in your last post :

"Told by Customer Service could take 48 hours to show points" Maybe others will share their experience but in my years here i've never done anything that took 48 hours even an hour

Always been rewarded points at the moment do a quiz or spend points Even subscribing to the AARP Newsletters rewards points at time you do it. 

I've only contacted Customer Service couple of times My preferred way of seeking help is reaching out to folks who help us here but from reading others posts you can get a wide variety of folks with Customer service support.... ranging from ones know their job well to newbies who can't really assist you. So if you do decide to call I'd suggest as I was told call at different time than before and if person you are speaking with is no help request to speak with someone else.... Good luck hopefully you will be helped soon and things be back to you enjoying all the things you can do on R4G site. 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 11

HELP Calling for Help HELP 

@VoyagerVicki 

@AARPTeri 

Can you help these folks with their issue?  Offer any suggestions? 

Thanks a bunch,

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 11

@mi4090 @PhillipH853784 

Hi sorry ya'll are having issues

I'm not certain which banner you are referring to but

Have you checked your My rewards listing? Which you get to from drop down menu on R4G redeem page 

I always keep eye on this list as I'm doing quizzes because it shows all activities you do in earning and spending points because at times I may have do quiz twice b4 it rewards points also once you've earned the points the quiz page will show badge "already earned for quiz take another quiz" Going to attach pics of my earning lists which I am talking about

Also please note you don't have get all answers correct to earn points the quizzes are for information about topics points are rewarded for doing the quiz regardless of your score. 

Hope this helps in some way 

Enjoy your day :  ) Screenshot_20190209-185517_Samsung Internet.jpgMy Rewards listScreenshot_20190209-185545_Samsung Internet.jpgList showing points earned for quiz

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 11

I was advised by Customer Service Supervisor that it can take up to 48 hours for points to post to your account;  I have on idea the amount of points rewarded for any of the quizzes or activities.  Very, very disappointing, and she stated thay have on technical support team for these website issues.  Calling back on Tuesday to have my points updated!! MAD!!!! and just renewed for a year.

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 11

I also have not been earning points for two months. Hall...?

Kudos
Views