Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Max Win Limit

Message 1 of 4

@SuzanD989342

@tesuga

Hi there while searching for some information I came across this information about Auctions which confirms tesuga comment that 3 times a month is limit of wins 

Found Information in R4G

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

I've copied & pasted #13 here: 

13. Program Manager reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to limit the number of auctions for which a Member may be the winning Bidder per calendar month. Subject to further limitations, no Member may be the winning Bidder more than three times in any one calendar month, and no household or address may have the winning Bidder more than nine (9) times in any calendar month (subject further to individual Member cap). Any high bids beyond the allowed amount will be invalidated. In the event that the Program Manager in its sole discretion determines that a Member is using multiple accounts to participate in auctions or otherwise engaging in suspicious activity, Program Manager reserves the right to invalidate any auction bids or high bids from such Member.

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

Hey there,

Regarding the Auction Win Limits...

I haven't looked recently, but I saw that there was a limit  of '3 Auction Wins' per month a while back.

Hope that helps.

Best wishes... and good for you on the 3 Auction wins!   Smiley Surprised)

T

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

@SuzanD989342

Hi Suzan 

I have no experience with auctions so I can't help but maybe 

@AARPTeri

can help you with this information 

Good luck,

Ginger :  ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

Max Win Limit

Message 4 of 4

I have saved up my R4G points and has accumulated quite a few.  I decided to use them to win gift card auctions to use for last minute shopping.  I won three small gift cards.  When I tried to bid again, I received a message stating Max Win Limit.  I have serached on the R4G site and on the online community and cannot find anything about a limit. Is it a limit per week?  Per month? A certain dollar amount?  I had hoped to bid on two more, but don't know when I can bid again.  Has anyone seen anything about this limit?

Kudos
Views
Replies