Learn how to spot and avoid common scams with AARP's Fraud Resource Center. Try it today!

Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Log in reward still earns points

Message 1 of 10

@RussellP197074 

Russell Smiley Sad 💔

@mi4090 

Marylin Nope me no points

;( boo hoo 😥

I was afraid of that.... it was glitch they'd missed taking it away 

Well sure have less to do... won't be good getting out of habit of spending time on R4G site 

You all / y'all have a beautiful Saturday 

Someone BBQ/Grill something in my honor 

Have fun 😎

Ginger  :  )  

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 10

@RussellP197074 

Hello Russell,

I didn't get the login points for 7/27 at 7:59 CDT, how about you guys @gm5271 @Brightpool ?

I guess the post stopped it, let me know if you all got them today.  That's not fair at allSmiley Sad

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 10

It’s gone.  Let’s hope under the new program they will fix bugs just as fast when they crop up, unlike problems with quizes in the past.  

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 10

@mi4090 

Hey Marylin 

Thanks a bunch appreciate your thoughts nothing better at the moment I'm praying for their situation 

Thanks 

Indeed it seems weird although I have no experience with Auctions but amounts seem out of this world 

Yes I hope login points meant to still be there they don't snatch it from us ?¿?

Enjoy your weekend 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 10

@Brightpool 

Thanks Lynn yes its wild Hokie just shared some info help with Auctions on other topic if you wanna check it out 

I've never had enough points for any I can view Good Luck 

Beautiful Friday to you 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 10

@gm5271 

Hello Ginger, hope the family is well.  I was thinking the same thing about that being taken away.  But grateful we at least get that.  I'm seeing the same Auctions as youSmiley Sad  This has been carefully planned to minimize the chances of winning, and what you have to go through, the waiting, the constant clicking, and the messages is just sad.  Hopefully the login will remain.  

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 10

Ginger,

I saw no auctions for less than 200,000 points except the Dominos $5 gift card for a current bid of 160,001 points (@ 1 cent per point, $1,600.01), so you're not missing much.

Happy Friday!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 10

@RussellP197074 

@mi4090 

Hey  Russell & Marylin 

Yes I noticed that also after read all info on the updated R4G page checking if they removed All Earning things and page.... can't access Earning page or quizzes tried 4 ways anyways

I saw 75 points and was delighted about it but refrained from posting by chance they missed taking it away??? Hopefully it'll stick around but I wouldn't have thought so since we're not supposed be able to do anything but spend points???

It sure feels strange not doing Daily Quizzes  for 120 itty bitty points 

Have fun spending 🤯 I searched the merchandise catalog and Gift cards saw nothing added just same ole same ole maybe soon they will add some bonuses 

Have y'all checked out  totals on Auctions? It is unreal the amounts there today 

I have under 200K points but can never see ones for less than 200K points Y'all know how to see em? Thanks

Enjoy your day & spending points 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 10

@RussellP197074 

Hello Russell,

Thanks for posting that information, I wouldn't have looked at my Transaction History till after donation on the 1st without your postSmiley Happy

You're right that is positiveSmiley Happy

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Message 10 of 10

I logged in this morning and checked my account.  I got the 75 points for logging in.  Something positive!

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors