Join Dr. Catherine Alicia Georges and Amy Goyer at 10:15 a.m. ET Wednesday for an AARP telephone town hall on family caregiving issues. Register here.

Highlighted
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: How many points do I have

Message 1 of 4

@Brightpool wrote:

Also, sometimes, if you open sweepstakes, enter points to try to win them, and then go back to your original page, you'll still see the same number of points you started with. If that happens, you can refresh the screen to get an updated count.

To refresh the screen on my laptop PC, I press F5. Depending on your PC, you might need to press and hold Ctrl, too (Ctrl+F5). Alternately, you can click the refresh icon (⟳) in the upper left corner of your browser.

If you are on an Apple, I can't help you.

Enjoy!

On Apple, the refresh icon is on the right side of the website address window at the top of the page.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

Also, sometimes, if you open sweepstakes, enter points to try to win them, and then go back to your original page, you'll still see the same number of points you started with. If that happens, you can refresh the screen to get an updated count.

To refresh the screen on my laptop PC, I press F5. Depending on your PC, you might need to press and hold Ctrl, too (Ctrl+F5). Alternately, you can click the refresh icon (⟳) in the upper left corner of your browser.

If you are on an Apple, I can't help you.

Enjoy!

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

@linnykay1953   You can see how many points you have by looking on any www.aarp.org page - the points will display next to the Rewards for Good.  You will need to be logged in to see them.

AARPtoolbar.JPG

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

How many points do I have

Message 4 of 4

How do I find the amount of points I have?

Kudos
Views
Replies