From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: How does raising entry limit for Sweeps help?

Message 11 of 17

@andrewtoo 

Hello Andrew,

Sad but trueSmiley Sad

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 17

LOL Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

The Sweepstakes join the Auctions as another point graveyard!

Thanks for the post,

Andrew

@mi4090 wrote:

@andrewtoo 

Hello Andrew,

Did you not know, the Sweeps is where your points go to die.  The Points graveyardSmiley LOL

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin 

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 17

@andrewtoo 

Hello Andrew,

Did you not know, the Sweeps is where your points go to die.  The Points graveyardSmiley LOL

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin 

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 17

I just can't see throwing 120,000 points towards sweepstakes over the next two months.  I hope I get another chance to use my points.  Maybe I will buy entries to sweepstakes that I really, really l like after they are all 200/400 points per day.  However, raising the limit has little value to me.  Many more members will be buying sweepstakes entries now.  The odds are probably astronomical.

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 17

@terrypearson 

Apparently, any sweepstake that began yesterday the 17th and afterward will have a 200 "ticket" daily maximum entry limit.  So, it appears that "Cool Summer Cash," the featured $2,000 for 10 winners will remain at a daily limit of 50 "tickets," or 100 points per day.  The featured $500 Walmart cards are already needing 200 "tickets"/400 points per day to max your odds of winning.

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 17

It’s taken me nearly 3 years to earn 600,000 pts and now they’re just going to waste because the demise of this program has caused a frenzy with bidders who have a ridiculous amount of pts ! I can’t even win a $5 giftcard.

By the way,  as of this moment not all sweepstakes have been raised from 50 pt limit to 200 at least not the $2,000 sweeps

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

How does raising entry limit for Sweeps help?

Message 17 of 17

@AARPTeri 

You locked the announcement? hmm...

Well, anyway, I don't see how that helps.  Are there a lot of people who can't enter 199 entries per day, but could enter 49 entries per day?

I'm trying to look for the advantage here?  It seems to only make us use more points to have as many possible entries per sweep as other members.  Just wasting more points; that is what it looks like.

I've seen a post or two asking for an unlimited or higher sweeps entry limit, but, I admit, I don't understand it.  Raising the number of winners per sweep and raising the card values to $100 would really improve the sweepstakes.

Thanks!

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Replies