Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Have to Complete Activities Twice to Receive R4G Points

Message 11 of 15

@k380494p wrote:

@gm5271  Thanks for responding.  Before I complete any activities, I go to the Rewards Catalog and verify I have received my 75 login points.  Then I go to the 'Earn Page' and complete my daily activities.  It shows that I earned the points and even sometimes has me complete the 'I am not a robot' verification process.  It then says 'I have been awarded 30 points'.  However, they do not show up in my rewards and I have to complete the activities all over again.  The second time around, I receive the points.  This is a relatively new occurrence over the past week.  I never had this happen on ALL the activities, only an occasional one.

@k380494p  Ugh! This is so weird. Like you, I've occasionally had to complete a R4G activity more than once in order to get the points, but never with ALL the activities. That must be disheartening, to say the least.

I wonder if @AARPTeri knows how to fix this. (Thanks, Teri!) Smiley Happy

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 15

@gm5271  Thanks for responding.  Before I complete any activities, I go to the Rewards Catalog and verify I have received my 75 login points.  Then I go to the 'Earn Page' and complete my daily activities.  It shows that I earned the points and even sometimes has me complete the 'I am not a robot' verification process.  It then says 'I have been awarded 30 points'.  However, they do not show up in my rewards and I have to complete the activities all over again.  The second time around, I receive the points.  This is a relatively new occurrence over the past week.  I never had this happen on ALL the activities, only an occasional one.

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 15

@k380494p

@em3043

Hi there

At times that will happen to me I have to check that I'm signed in... best way I confirm that is going to Main Page clicking My Rewards tab in drop down menu and see that it has given me 75 points we get for each day signing in. Cause most times now when go to sign in I get a fraud box requiring me to enter 3 letters it shows(must enter exactly as shown All CAPS what mine always are)  then log in otherwise I won't be signed in This seems to be an additional security step to only allow us members to get points and such BUT site definitely allows us to do things on site while not signed in so I find confirming best b4 I do quizzes. Also it must show the rewards ribbon with amount of points for quiz or won't get credit cause sometimes it won't load badge (then need to refresh page) BUT site allows you do quiz without rewarding points Smiley Sad Also I've almost done all quizzes and most times it'll pop up "already done" since most can only be done 1 time a year or 1 time only. I've also done a few in Spanish to get points. A plus of My Rewards list Tab since site update is it shows all your activity- points earned,  points spent on entering Sweepstakes, points used for Daily Deals and ect.

Well not sure i've helped guess just acknowledging that your issue happens and confirming site can be tricky and must be signed in. Good luck ; )

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 15

I take the quizzes to try to earn points, but I never get them.  I am finally giving up trying.  Makes no sense to post the quizzes and then not give points to those who take them.  The AARP website is a totally messed up piece of work.

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Have to Complete Activities Twice to Receive R4G Points

Message 15 of 15

Over the past week or so, it seems that I have to take the Daily Activities on the Earn Page twice (or more) before I receive points.  It happened again today.  Is anyone else having this issue or have a suggestion to correct it?  

Kudos
Views
Replies