Final Reminder - Last Day to Use Your Rewards for Good Points Is Monday, September 23!

Highlighted
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Re: Final Reminder - Last Day to Use Your Rewards for Good Points Is Monday, September 23!

Message 1 of 31

@Desertrein   The Rewards for Good program ended on 9/23/19.  We will be launching our new program later today!  When it is live we can post link from this forum - https://community.aarp.org/t5/AARP-Rewards/ct-p/AARPRewards

AARPTeri
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Final Reminder - Last Day to Use Your Rewards for Good Points Is Monday, September 23!

Message 2 of 31

why can’t I find my points and use them?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 31

@michaelw58   The AARP Rewards program will appear in the same spot on the AARP.org pages as the current Reward for Good does.  When we launch you will see it in the banner, just click and walk through the process to join the new program and start exploring.  We will have a new AARP Rewards forum for tips and more!  Come back and join us there - https://community.aarp.org/t5/AARP-Rewards/ct-p/AARPRewards

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 31

@l558331l   We would love to help you use your points to get the magazines, if you can call our customer care number 1-888-842-2891. We are available Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET, and on Saturday, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. ET.88-   someone can assist you there.

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 31

@l558331l   Did you try ordering one magazine at a time (multiple orders)?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 31

I'm trying to use up my points with magazines, but when I go to checkout, it does not give me the option to submit my order. There are no errors that come up. I have more than enough points, address is correct, etc.  Of course, I won't be able to get a reply prior to the expiration of my points. Anyone else having this problem or is this a scam?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 31

When and how do you register?? I hope the new program does not make you spend money in order to get rewards.  Not all members can afford to pay to enjoy benefits. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 31
huh? Generally, it's easier to recognize sarcasm. You do know, I hope, that the current program is a total scam?
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 31

@TeresaA782171   You can use your current rewards until Monday, 9/23 any unused points with be automatically entered into our Thank You Sweeps.  On Tuesday, 9/24 we will launch our new AARP Rewards which you can join and begin earning new points and explore our new program.  If I can answer any other questions please let me know!     

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 31

@AARPTeri wrote:

Reminder that there is just 7 more days until the new AARP Reward program launches!

You still have time to use your Rewards for Good points, the current program ends Monday, September 23, at 11:59 p.m. ET.

Thank You Sweepstakes – Over 50 Winners

Don’t forget! Any unused Rewards for Good points will automatically be entered for a chance to win one of the following:

Two Grand Prizes: $500 Visa® Prepaid Card

Two First Prizes: $250 Visa® Prepaid Card

Five Second Prizes: $100 Visa® Prepaid Card

Fifty Third Prizes: $50 Visa® Prepaid Card

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.  Open only to consumers who have opted into the AARP Rewards For Good Loyalty program who are legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and are least 18 years of age.  See Official Rules for odds, how to enter by mail, how to opt-out of the automatic entries, and prize details, at https://bit.ly/31KiXec.  Mail in or Opt-out requests must be post marked by 9/23/19. Void where prohibited.

Welcome Bonus

AARP Rewards will welcome all Rewards for Good participants with a special bonus. We want acknowledge how much earning and learning you did with Rewards for Good. To claim your bonus and to learn more about AARP Rewards, simply register for the new AARP Rewards program starting Tuesday, September 24.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.