Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Final Reminder - Last Day to Use Your Rewards for Good Points Is Monday, September 23!

Message 11 of 31

Hello @TeresaA782171 

I believe enrollment into R4G program stopped when point earning opportunities stopped on 7/26.  Why enroll now and you can't earn points?  Sure you can enroll in new program on 9/24.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Final Reminder - Last Day to Use Your Rewards for Good Points Is Monday, September 23!

Message 12 of 31

Hello @TeresaA782171

At this point, the only options you have is to go Rewards Catalog 

https://rewards.aarp.org/ and use your points for Points Only Daily Deals,  Magazines or for purchasing merchandise which requires points and money.  Hope this helps, if I'm understanding your issue.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 31

i too tried to enroll being told my points expire sept 23rd but being informed it doesnt start till sept 24. I think i would rather not have them than to go through trying to use them

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 31

this is crazy.  i went to try and use rewards but could not so i called phone number supplied and was told it does not start till the 24th yet my points expire if not used by 23rd. 

sincerely confused

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

ello Re: Final Reminder - Last Day to Use Your Rewards for Good Points Is Monday, September 23!

Message 15 of 31

Hello @m400722d 

You can use this link to get to the Rewards page https://rewards.aarp.org/  Your points balance is in the top right hand corner of screen.  Hope this helps.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 31

@m400722d   You were logged in to AARP.org when you posted here, if you look up on the Red banner you will see the Rewards for Good icon and the points are displayed after it.  See image below:

banner918.JPG

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 31

How do I find out how many points I have?

Michael 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 31

@AARPTeri 

@mi4090 

@Brightpool 

Hello Teri & Marylin &Lynn

Thanks a bunch for all the help you are providing to all of the newbie community members reaching out for information here

Your angels full of blessings 😇

Thanks for all you do

Ginger  ;  ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 31

@sc60525822   The email was sent on behalf of AARP Rewards for Good, this is one of many that we have sent the past few months.  The Thank You Sweeps is for all participants - so it is a sweeps and not a guarantee that you will receive a prize.  For more information about the points and how to use them visit - https://campaigns.aarp.org/RewardsforGood

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 31

In an email I received it says, if I don't use my points balance of 101,375, it will automaticall be entered for a chance to win some Prepaid Cards in the Thank You Sweepstakes and that there will be 50 Winners. I would like a confirmation email that will be the case. Thank you in advance, blessings, Sharon Caren

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Call-in Event: Coronavirus: Maintaining Your Well-Being

Ask experts about the coronavirus, learn how to protect yourself, stay connected and cope with stress and anxiety brought on by the pandemic. Join AARP for a special call-in event April 9, at 1:00 pm (EDT).

You can participate by calling toll-free 1-855-274-9507.

Learn more about the event on our Tele-Town Hall page.