Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Final Reminder - Last Day to Use Your Rewards for Good Points Is Monday, September 23!

Message 21 of 31

Hello @marym538263 

Mary, what Reward do you mean?  Thank You Sweeps is an automatic entry if you have points remaining on 9/23.  

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Final Reminder - Last Day to Use Your Rewards for Good Points Is Monday, September 23!

Message 22 of 31

Hello @bb7539 

BB, you can see your Rewards points balance in right hand corner of the Rewards page.  Here the link:  http://rewards.aarp.org 

You can also go to the Rewards Catalog via the link above, and redeem your points on Daily Deal if successful or bid on Auctions.

Hope this helps.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 31

Hello @annamariam622477 ,

I've asked @AARPTeri  to provide us with a direct link for registering for Welcome Bonus on 9/24; I believe the link will only be available on that date, but not sure.

Hopefully she'll response since everything will be new, and many will be struggling to learn the new AARP Rewards program.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 31

Hi Teri,

I have read the emails & the replies posted but I still don't know the link to register for the new rewards program. I saw where we can't register until 9/24 but where do we go to find the link or is it not availabe until then?

Please help a frustrated/confused person. Thanks

Amenoni1967

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 31

Hello @lynnempow ,

Link in @AARPTeri  post is to opt out of Thank You Sweeps; if you have a link to register for Welcome Bonus before 9/24, please post that for everyone.

@AARPTeri  is there a direct link to get to Welcome Bonus on 9/24?  Would be great since everything will be new.  Is there a time limit on claiming the Welcome Bonus?

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 31
How many Rewards for Good Points do I have?
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 31

I am replying to get the reward

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 31

I want to redeem my AARP Rewards Points. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 31

I didn't see how to enroll in the new AARP Rewards program. I saw a link in the response above, but the page I got had an error message. I tried several times. What do I do to enroll?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 31

@AARPTeri 

Hello Teri,

Thanks so much for updating the information about the Welcome Bonus and how to apply for it.  You must be from Heaven and sent by God to help us with the problems we've experienced and answers received during our time in R4G!!Heart

That was need to know information and greatly appreciated.  Moving forward, I hope you will remain with us to help with the New AARP Rewards program.

Have a Blessed Day,

@mi4090 

Kudos
Views