Protect your digital identity with AARP’s fraud resource center. Try it today!

Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Earning Points, Weekly Tools Available...

Message 41 of 48

Everyone be sure to click on 600 points Fraud Quiz in latest R4G email I was surprised that I earned the 600 points the others in email came up with already done badge which is the usual for all I get in emails. 

Fraud quiz is listed in Money Earn 1 Time Only list so maybe it hasn't been working before?? Maybe they decided to heed my suggestion of making quizzes listed in emails work for week? Who knows?  It's a mystery ?Good Luck hope all can get these points

Have a beautiful day! 

Ginger  ; ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 48

Oopps! Again

Not sure why my partial posts are getting put on lists b4 I am finished writing.... must be hitting something??🤯😬🙃

Sorry 

Ginger  ; ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 48

@andrewtoo 

Thanks Andrew yes they all worked for me also, hopefully they'll get them back on earn page soon. Also thanks for making me aware at 1st of month that week can do weekly twice I had no idea 1st of month reset weekly just thought only monthly so that is good to know & really cool

I've won 3 times in Sweeps 1 $15 gas card with only 98 entries & 1 $15 Macy card and $10 Chick Filet card 

For me I'll try for Daily Deal for $5 card for 500 points tried but didn't get $5 Amazon other day but have gotten couple so reckon I figure if spend 500 points for $5 or $10 deal its worth using 400 points for Sweeps cards although really only 392 points spend since get free entry every login gives 8 for most all total 400 when close but I too don't do every card some of the businesses don't have any locations where I am & no desire for Budget Rental or places don't go 

Have a great week again thanks for always keeping us all aware ways to earn points

Ginger  : )

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 48

: ) oops ; ) 

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 48

Hey Ginger,

Thanks for your kind comments.  I hope all of those in the forum claimed the weekly points today.

The link to the English version of the Calculator: Credit Card Payoff is also included in my list, although, apparently, the tool does not work for all browsers yet and it is not on the earn points page, but, the link works for me! 

I really like to maximize my points and choose my sweepstakes carefully.  I would never get in a sweepstakes for a $5 prize.  And, I'm picky about the retailer, too.

Take care,

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 48

@andrewtoo wrote:

...The first day of each month and every Sunday.

For those who have not already discovered this, the Weekly tools on the "Earn Points" page reset and points may be earned beginning the first day of every month and each Sunday.  So, in March, there will be six opportunities to complete these weekly tools (Friday the 1st, and each of the 5 Sundays in the month).  I really try to maximize the points I earn, considering I consistently enter the AARP lotteries, uh, I mean sweepstakes.

The links from the Earn Points page are below, for clarity, and they should work.  And, the last link listed is to the Spanish version of the Calculator: Credit Card Payoff, that is not listed on the Earn Points page that offers another 75 points.

Money
TAKE THESE WEEKLY

Calculator: Home Budget - Managing Your Monthly Budget?

Calculator: Credit Card Payoff

Calculator: Benefits of Spending Less

En Español
SEMANAL

Calculadora de reducción de gastos

Credit Card Payoff:

Pagar tarjetas de crédito

Enjoy,

@andrewtoo 

Hey Andrew Thanks I had not realized you had in this list an extra  weekly Spanish Quiz appreciate your posting this info for all. 

Happy Earning Good Luck in the upcoming drawings for R4G Sweeps/Lotteries some very nice ones closing today Sure would be nice for someone know to win one of those.

Have a nice Sunday and beautiful week 

Ginger  : ) 

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 48

Don't forget that the weekly tools reset on Sunday, as usual, but they are available again on Monday April 1st with the weekly tools resetting for the first day of the month.

In other words, we have 24 hours to get points for the weekly tools on Sunday before the monthly reset on Monday.  Either use or lose the points for the weekly tools on Sunday.

Enjoy,

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Earning Points, Weekly Tools Available...

Message 48 of 48

...The first day of each month and every Sunday.

For those who have not already discovered this, the Weekly tools on the "Earn Points" page reset and points may be earned beginning the first day of every month and each Sunday.  So, in March, there will be six opportunities to complete these weekly tools (Friday the 1st, and each of the 5 Sundays in the month).  I really try to maximize the points I earn, considering I consistently enter the AARP lotteries, uh, I mean sweepstakes.

The links from the Earn Points page are below, for clarity, and they should work.  And, the last link listed is to the Spanish version of the Calculator: Credit Card Payoff, that is not listed on the Earn Points page that offers another 75 points.

Money
TAKE THESE WEEKLY

Calculator: Home Budget - Managing Your Monthly Budget?

Calculator: Credit Card Payoff

Calculator: Benefits of Spending Less

En Español
SEMANAL

Calculadora de reducción de gastos

Credit Card Payoff:

Pagar tarjetas de crédito

Enjoy,

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views