Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

@Re: EARN POINTS

Message 1 of 4

Hello @k153633d ,

I have been posting about never being in a "Tier level" that matches my points level for almost a month.  I believe the Auctions are totally unfair, and the tier levels are a SCAM.  No one from Administration will post the Tier structures, and the rules and guidelines state that Auctions are at "the sole discretion of the Program Manager".

I don't believe the word "good faith" is even in the vocabulary of Deluxe Rewards/R4G.  It would be interesting to know who the new 3rd party administrator of the New AARP Rewards will be?  I've asked that question to no avail.  Hopefully someone who believes in "good faith and fairness" is listening, but I doubt it.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: EARN POINTS

Message 2 of 4

Thank you for encouraging members to use existing points.  I hope AARP understands many seniors do not have the disposable cash to purchase gift cards and merchandise. Likewise some members have responsibilities that make the 3pm daily deal impossible.  If a member has 130,000 points he does not have enough points to participate in his auction tier. Now we have one sweepstakes left. Please show understanding to those who have participated in the program in good faith. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Re: EARN POINTS

Message 3 of 4

@ElaineA815547, yes point earning has ended as we prepare for the launch of AARP Rewards. At this time, we encourage you to redeem your existing points as they will not roll over to the new program.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

EARN POINTS

Message 4 of 4

Good Day,

I am not sure what is going on, but I can't earn points at this time.  Is this due to the change that is happening on the 24th of Sept?

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.