Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Must Complete Monthly/Yearly Quizzes...

Message 1 of 18

Thank you! andrewtoo,

I thought the problem was on my end. I will have to check to make sure that I have been awarded the points for all the quizzes. Otherwise, another call to the Rewards for Goods office.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Must Complete Monthly/Yearly Quizzes...

Message 2 of 18

...Twice or Three Times to Receive Points.

After completing a quiz, the Rewards for Good notice pops up "AARP RewardforGood"  "You just earned 600 point" for example.  Later I noticed that I had not earned points on several R4G quizzes/calculators.  Fortunately, the system allows me to go back and complete the quiz until it finally records the points to my account (again and again sometimes).

This may just be a problem for me but it may be prudent to check your Transaction History to make sure you are getting the points for the completed exercise.

Frankly, for the past couple of days I have needed to keep a tab open on my browser with my transaction history and must check it every time I complete a quiz to make sure that I received credit.  The results are hit and miss Robot Sad

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: EARN POINTS NOT WORKING

Message 3 of 18

I didn't get my earned points for the monthly BMI in English or Spanish.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 18

You can't log out and the points I earned yesterday are not showing.  I was hoping to use them for gift certificates again.  My take on the site is your fraud unit might want to investigate.  There are also federal remedies for unethical sweepstakes.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 18

jl8385995

I am still trying to access my earn points. I thought the problem was on my end.

Nancy

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 18

I have not been able to access REWARDS FOR GOOD today.  Is the site not working?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 18

@sandy wrote:

Hello folks, the Rewards for Good site is now back up & running with the exception of the Travel section of the catalog.  This will be down for about another hours. 

If you're still not seeing points earned or your points balance, please log out and then back in to correct this issue.  If this doesn't solve the problem, please contact AARP and speak to a representative.

Toll-Free Nationwide:  1-888-687-2277

Toll-Free Spanish: 1-877-342-2277

International Calls: +1-202-434-3525

TTY user dial 711
    -English: 1-877-434-7598
    -Spanish: 1-866-238-9488

Hours: Monday to Friday: 7 a.m. through 11 p.m. ET

Just a friendly reminder  to @rechasse @mm7131903 @suzannes896085 and @TammyS709099 to call customer service (numbers above) to solve these issues. You might have to ask directly that they award the missing points. Don't accept a canned answer or the run around. Do be nice, though, and you can get those missing points awarded to your account. I've done this quite a few times over the years. Best wishes.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 18

I lost 225 points that had been credited to my account yesterday---today they are gone!  The system has yet to credit me with today's log-in points.  Sigh.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 18

I am still not getting points for the daily "Job Search" reward. Been 3 days now.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 18

The points I am earning are not being added to my account. this is for quizzes as well as a 1000 point promo code I entered yesterday. This has been going on for a couple days now! I also can't bid on auctions. 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users