From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Donating Points

Message 1 of 102

@Laurie42010 

Wow Laurie,

I'd love to have some points to try and get more than a magazine subscription and (1) $5 card before it's over.  I don't think it will happen, they will just go to the points cemetrySmiley Sad  

Great idea!! 

Of course I'm donating the maximum on the lst and would be wonderful if that was increased to 5,000 points for the last opportunity to help struggling seniors.

Are the powers to be listening?  @AARPTeri what's the status on the increase for donations?  The community would appreciated an answer on the constantly asked question concerning donation increase.  Thanks for letting us know in advance.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Report Inappropriate Content
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 102

It's too bad we can not give/donate our points earned to other members who need them before they expire and that program is gone!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 102

@andrewtoo 

Wow!! Andrew you guessed it exactly.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 102

Wow...Donations to the Foundation are showing sold out the last I checked this evening.

It is day 4...hmm? Where have I heard that it would sell out on day 4 (8/4/19).  I accept it was a lucky guess.  But, fun nontheless.  Edit: I suppose that it could have sold out before Midnight on the 3rd, but, appears to have sold out today.

001 Donation Sold Out.JPG

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 102

@andrewtoo @mi4090 

I'd say 3-5 days 

Really a great blessing everyone is doing 

We've all done a really great thing bringing attention to this & it'll really be good all the new folks learning about this giving opportunity which can/will continue into new Rewards program 

Thanks everyone... at least one really good thing has come from this major change 

Have a great weekend 

Ginger :  ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 102

Hello @andrewtoo 

Andrew, maybe 3 to 5 days to donateSmiley Indifferent

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 102

@gm5271 @mi4090 @Laurie42010 @w187318s @AARPTeri 

Hey Gem,

Thanks for posting an image of the donation banner!  It wasn't out there when I posted this morning.

I was thinking that we missed an opportunity to guess at how long the donation period in August will last.

I would guess 4 days: 8/4/19.  That may sound a little agressive, but, I think more people are aware of the points donation this month.

Anyone out there care to guess?

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 102

@andrewtoo @mi4090 @Laurie42010 @w187318s 

Yippee Yippee 🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️💞🥰

The link(see below) appeared as I thought would Yippee

Thanks to all who donate for your generosity and giving to such a great cause

Have a beautiful day! 

Ginger

Screenshot_20190801-091149_Samsung Internet.jpgDonation link Available now Thanks

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Donate Points

Message 9 of 102

@andrewtoo 

Hello Andrew,

Glad you got the link to workSmiley HappyLink isn't working on my desktop, but I made my donation via the cellphone.  

Thanks to everyone that's donating points to help struggling seniors, this may end quickly due to so many members wanting the option to donate points. 

Use the link in this thread that @andrewtoo posted: https://rewards.aarp.org/#/department/product/aarppfcAugust19 or https://rewards.aarp.org/#/department/product/aarppfcAug19.  

Congratulations!!!

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 102

@andrewtoo 

Andrew you rock 👨‍💻

Thanks for the link I was searching for it 

I donated Yippee 

Reckon they'll add to R4G site within hour once the other things there expire

Thanks again for your help & always being on top of things

It feels weird to not go to Earn page do monthly calculators... blessing in disguise guess we don't have to worry about them working still strange 😰

Enjoy your day 

Ginger  :  )

Kudos
Views