Highlighted
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Re: Use Your Points through Monday, September 23, 11:59 PM ET

Message 41 of 63

@willbill0   We will have the link live on September 1st - we will post here and on the Rewards for Good page.  

AARPTeri
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 63

@kyjweber   Sorry for your frustration - we will have the link to donate live on September 1st at https://www.aarp.org/rewards-for-good/

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 63
Thanks Teri - I know you are trying!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Donating Points in September

Message 44 of 63

But we can donate only a max of 1000 points, correct?  What a waste of thousands of points!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 63

I have tried endlessly do figure out how to donate points to AARP Found, and I cannot.  The directions is HELP refer to a link I cannot find.  Can someone assist, please?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 63

OK, so that's the last chance forever? and limited to 1000 points? I have no use for these points other than to donate and would really really like to do some good with them. Please?? Thanks!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Re: Donating Points in September

Message 47 of 63

@dl6109   We will have a link up on September 1st, you can also find it on the Rewards for Good main page.  Thanks for considering the donation!!

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 63

@kyjweber , @NJPam , @ws54362 The link will be live to donate on September 1st.  We will post it here in this thread and it will also be located on the Rewards page .  We met the total for August almost immediately so have expanded the total amount to allow more users to donate this month.  Thank you!

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 63
Same here!

I don't want my points, never asked for them, and don't shop at the places offered.

I followed at least a 1/2 dozen threads and links and STILL cannot donate my points. Really?
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 63

@NJPam 

Pam thanks & your very welcome

Donations with points is made to the AARP Foundation - Charity organization for AARP 

Its the only charity to donate to with points 

You will be able to donate Sept 1st 1000 points equal to a $10 donation that is tax deductible 

We've been told by community helpers that this feature of R4G will continue into the New AARP Rewards Program so after the changeover we will be able to discover how we earn points & how to donate 

Thanks for your generosity 

See below Screenshots of info about AARP Foundation which you can also make monetary donations of any amount at anytime on the AARP Site through the donation link there 

Enjoy your weekend 

Ginger  :  )

AARP Foundation Donation infoAARP Foundation Donation infoDonation with points infoDonation with points infoAARP FoundationAARP Foundation

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.