Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Use Your Points through Monday, September 23, 11:59 PM ET

Message 1 of 63
I think they won't let us redeem all the points, you can only use 10% of your R4G points for gift card and pay the balance with credit card, it's a 100% scam too me. With all the points you got, you should be able to get anything you like either donation or something for yourself. That's , I am done with them.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 63

Hello @LeePeters01 

Lee, you're right about donating to a non-profit, should be able whenever you like.  R4G restricted points donations to once a month beginning on the 1st till limit was reached.  

Administration just posted that the amount donated for end of R4G isn't public informationSmiley Sad

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 63

AARP - What a TRUMPIAN scam this has been. Reward For Good is a total CON

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 63

Tried to donate my points but not accepted. Gave up as too much hassle. You are welcome to the points if you want them. Don’t intend to get involved in your next program. Thanks 🙏 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 63

Hello @TKLEUNG 

AARPTeri posted in the Community this morning that the donation limit has been reached.  We had 19 days this month to donate points for the last time with the R4G program.

Not sure how long it will take to accumulate points with the new AARP Rewards program.  For previous (2) months we could donate 2,000 points and donation limit would be reached in 3 to 4 days.  For end of program, last chance donation was decreased to 1,000 pts = $10.00 tax deductible donation giving you an opportunity to help struggling seniors through the Foundation.

Sorry you missed the opportunitySmiley Sad  Don't forget to donate in the new program when you accumulate enough pointsSmiley Happy

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 63

The link to donate points is not working for me. Not sure why...

Kelvin

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Donating Points in September

Message 7 of 63

Hello @rpiesz 

We can only donate 1,000 pts. this last time, which is equal to a $10.00 tax deductible donation to Foundation to help struggling seniors.  You have to leave the quantity at (1) and follow instructions, then print receipt.  We've never had an option to donate all our points, the max was 2,000 pts. for the prior (2) months.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 63

Tried to donate all my points and when place the order; No response

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 63

@mj508   Thank you for your offer to donate points!  You can donate 1,000 points but to do so - click here:  https://rewards.aarp.org/#/department/product/aarppfcsept19 or click on the Reward for Good banner on the top of all AARP pages to visit - or https://campaigns.aarp.org/rewardsforgood/  where all ways to use your points are listed.

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 63

@apowell21 Thank you for your offer to donate points!  You can only donate 1,000 points but to do so - click here:  https://rewards.aarp.org/#/department/product/aarppfcsept19 or click on the Reward for Good banner on the top of all AARP pages to visit - or https://campaigns.aarp.org/rewardsforgood/  where all ways to use your points are listed.

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views