From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Re: Donating Points in September

Message 21 of 63

@mi4090   I will look into this today and get back to you.  I am also going to remove the repitive posts about the same subject since it is only needed to be posted once.  Thank you.

AARPTeri
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 63

@AARPTeri 

Hello Teri,

Please help!!!!

@mi4090 .Screenshot_2019-09-15-10-38-08.png

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 63

@msmagnus 

Hello Marc,

Here's the link from the Rewards page, https://rewards.aarp.org/?custom=R4G&intcmp=DSO-LOGIN-START-R4G-REDEEM#/department/product/aarppfcse... this will allow you to donate 1,000 points=$10.00 only for the last time to AARP Foundation to help strugggling seniors. 

Leave Quantity at 1, Add to Cart and follow the directions. 

For two months prior we could donate 2,000 points to the Foundation on the 1st of the month.

I don't believe there is a way to donate points to any other non-profit than AARP Foundation and that is over due to program end.  

You can enter the (1) Sweeps that's out there, which will take 398 pts, plus your (2) free entries daily until it ends.  Then all your remaining points at the end of program will go Thank You Sweeps.  Hope this helps.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 63

I have approximately 60,000 points that I have no way of using and I would like to donate them to any individual or organization that AARP approves. Can you help me to do this? Otherwise, these points which I've earned over time will be wasted due to the end of this program. Seems and shame if we can't at the very least do some good with "rewards for good" before it ends.

Sincerely,

Marc

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 63

Hello @NJPam ,

Pam you are welcome.  I wish I could donate my remaing points also.  Hate for them to disappear when they could help needy seniorsSmiley Sad

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 63

Thanks Marilyn.

But that's a shame we can only donate once.  I have so many points that I rarely used and would gladly donate so they could help.

Hope you have a Blessed Day too.  Pam

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 63

Great @NJPam ,

Unfortunately, we're only allowed to make (1) donation a month, and this was the last donation for the R4G program.  

It's a mystery how long it will take to earn enough points to make donations with the New AARP Rewards program, it could take months.  

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 63

I'm very happy I was able to donate 1,000 points this morning! Can I donate another 1,000 tomorrow? Thanks, Pam

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 63

Hello @ws54362 ,

So glad you were able to get your donation to go throughHeart  This is the only honorable way to really use our worthless points.  Thanks for donating to help struggling seniorsSmiley Happy

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 63

Saw this this morning in my inbox and decided to try once more.

The site had saved my my aborted attempt from yesterday, and the place your order button was NOT greyed out this time.

It went through.

Thank you for this one last time to use our points for something good.

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views