Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Does Anybody have Welcome Package?

Message 1 of 10

@gm5271 

Ginger, waiting till I get email confirmation.  Your post on a different thread wasn't to long ago.  

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 10

@mi4090 

Awwwww sweet Marylin 

Grateful Teri & Customer Service got you the Amazon card Yippee 

Yep I recall something about them saying 30 days think was we'd get update 30 days b4 ending which we did telling ending date & few updates with what's happening 

Ginger  :  )

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 10

@gm5271 

Ginger, I was asking about the Welcome Pkg based solely on a previous post that you made about us being notified 30 days in advance.  Since you say this is the updated information I would appreciate knowing then they start coming out.

It's been a blast having you, Andrew and Lynn to communicate with in the Communityheart:

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 10

@mi4090 

The link with the info has been available since notice of changeover from Teri & Emails sent out.... now whether word   LAUNCHED & UNVEILED was there I can't verify since I cleaned up alot of my old Screenshots other day But it now says it

Ginger..... still laughing😂😂

Pics of links I'm referring to :

20190916_162232.jpg2nd Link found on R4G main page20190916_162018.jpgBonus info from click on 2nd Link20190916_162350.jpgMain Link found on AARP Site

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 10

@andrewtoo 

Whooohooo Andrew 😎

I missed out on deal today but still got my thrill..... Thanks for that 🤣🤣🤣🙃🤗🤗🥰🤣🤣🤣😂😂 I can't stop laughing... tears of joy

Yippee you allowed my 🤪nutty🤯 to get you🙃 Wow that was great thanks

Now seriously I couldn't do job Can't keep a straight🙈 or 🙉Poker face🙊

No matter what they do or comes along its totally awesome we all have each other to travel this road together in my serious mode I have to say You All are/ have been a Blessing

Gratefully still laughing

Ginger ; )

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 10

@andrewtoo 

Hello Andrew, you're exactly right about smoke & mirror tactics, ignoring the elephant in the room is so funnySmiley LOLSmiley LOL

@gm5271 

Ginger are u interested?  Glad you're on our payrollSmiley Happy

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 10

@mi4090 @gm5271 

You bet Marylin, Ginger should be on the payroll.  But first she might have to learn some smoke and mirror tactics, how to evade questions, ignore the elephant in the room, etc.

I'm funny 🙃

Andrew

@mi4090 wrote:

@gm5271 

Ginger, when was that posted?? And I wonder why it wasn't posted by Admin on Community pageSmiley Embarassed  Guess it wasn't important.  Thanks for all your searching and providing answers.  You should be on the payrollSmiley HappyI

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 10

@gm5271 

Ginger, when was that posted?? And I wonder why it wasn't posted by Admin on Community pageSmiley Embarassed  Guess it wasn't important.  Thanks for all your searching and providing answers.  You should be on the payrollSmiley Happy

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 10

@mi4090 

Hey Marylin

I posted a screenshot(See below) other day on a thread showing what the updated information about changeover (click on screen) where says We know you have questions click for info if you want to read all info 

But it says Won't get till New Rewards Launches So no one should have yet Best I gather from what I've read

Ginger  ;  )

20190912_074610.jpgGet Bonus when AARP Rewards Launches

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Does Anybody have Welcome Package?

Message 10 of 10

Hello R4G Members,

I don't have a Welcome Package and haven't received an email.  The 30 day notification period has expired. 

Please let me know, so I can find out what happened to mine.

I plan to share my package details via screenshot for the community.

Thanks so much in advance.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Replies