From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Daiy Deals for August 7- August 31

Message 1 of 20

Hi,

Please provide a list of daily deals for September.

Thanks,

Mitch

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 20

Hello @AARPTeri 

The August list of Daily Deals was really helpful.  I hope that you can post a list for the month of September also.

Thanks!

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 20

@AARPTeri 

Hello Teri 

It is my hope also that'll you'll share information about September Daily Deals

Also what happened to the Flashlight for today(31st) deal? I was looking forward to trying for it have no interest in BBQ set it is valued way over cost elsewhere Smiley Sad Looks like others felt same way since its still available Also as you've posted & I am aware can get credit but issue lately on items is they are combination of 2 items that can't purchase as set anywhere so really can't get credit or return of points....R4G has often had 2 items that I've gotten in past but then they were Valued close to what buying both elsewhere is near same but no longer that way  : (

Well I ended up with a complaint when started with request... excuse me hope you'll still provide a list of items & hope Flashlight will still be available as deal

Thanks for all you do & I feel certain you'll be happy when September 24th has arrived 

Enjoy your holiday weekend 

Ginger  :  ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 20

@mi4090  @AARPTeri   Just what I was coming to the board to ask!   It has been very helpful to have the August schedule.   Really hoping the deals continue until the last day as that is all I can do with the points I have left and everyone has a chance to get them unlike the auctions. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 20

@AARPTeri 

Good Morning Teri,

Thanks so much again for posting the "Daily Deals" for the month of AugustHeart  Could you please post the "Daily Deals for the month of September?  This would be greatly appreciated to know what to being looking out for in advance.

You have been very helpful with information during the transitionSmiley Happy

Have a Happy Labor Day,

@mi4090 

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 20

Thank you for keeping up on posts.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 20

@mi4090 

Yes after I took pics & posted my post within hour or so they'd had fixed it to match email Free with points

@HokiePoq 

Yes that was weird saw bit ago.....my thought Even if they gave me pennies I wouldn't take a scarf especially those colors just me 

Site kinda freaky today when I was trying see Sweeps stuff to take pics for Marylin it was blanking out & spinning no telling they may be working on update 

Enjoy your day 

I have dentist appointment today 🥴😥 

Ginger  :  )

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 20

@mi4090   It was showing negative $.01 a few minutes ago!   I doubt they are paying people a penny to take them, lol.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 20

@gm5271 

Hello Ginger,

Yesterday, my upcoming Daily Deals showed "no price" for the scarfs.  It's strange what you were seeing with your screenshotSmiley Surprised

I also noticed that it was different than the post on Community.

Thanks @AARPTeri for updating.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Re: Daily Deals for August 7- August 31

Message 10 of 20

Hi Teri @AARPTeri 

Ok Thanks for reply & help with the update 

Very good y'all are giving them away rather than selling even though $20 worth of points seems high for 1 of those scarves 

At least we know & they are $$ freebie 

Good luck everyone

Ginger :  ) 

PS: I fixed your missing L it was bugging me 🤣🥴🦟

Pooh I tried it only fixed in my post reckon you'll have to fix since you created the Topic Title 

Kudos
Views