Find answers to your Social Security questions in the AARP Social Security resource center.

Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Daily deal

Message 11 of 15

I had the same experience yesterday, but the button did not became available, it just went to "everything in carts.  today I just got the circle of dots going around in a circle. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 15

Today's daily deal = 09/20/2019 - Item was in my cart and couldn't check out.  I realize that there are many many people on this site, but you should be able to at least check out and receive your item.  That is one of the reasons I don't come on this site very much anymore.  Too many problems.  Very very frustrating.  So there goes my Walmart gift card.  I think this is going to be my last year with AARP, with the money I am saving on Consumer Cellular, it isn't worth the frustration I experience

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 15

It's a moot point since the program is ending, but you can't click Add to Cart one or two minutes before it opens up because the button is not available.  And about 0.1 seconds after it becomes available, everything is "in carts."  

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 15

Hello @jl8385995 

JL, remember there are are thousands of members trying to get the Daily Deal, start clicking the Add to Cart button 1 to 2 minutes before 3p.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

Daily deal

Message 15 of 15

Have been trying to get a daily deal.   When 3:00 o'clock comes it does not give me the option to click on the daily deal & then it is showing that it is all sold out.  Something is wrong with this set up.

Kudos
Views
Replies