From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Daily deal

Message 21 of 95

I try to give my points away but can not, when I play the daily deal the cart botton don't even light up at 300pm so I do not even get a chance. CONTROLLING

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 95

Yes Marylin...  Our hard earned points being wasted away is a bit of a BS thing to do by AARP... I completely understand AARP starting a new program - trying to keep things fresh, but our hard earned existing points should have been translated and transferred into the new program.   I have been holding off using my points, so I could save them for something bigger.. now that I have a good number, AARP is killing R4G!   So... now I just log in and WASTE/BLOW my points away on the Sweepstakes that I will never win.  And the Auctions... where in the hell did these people get hundreds of thousands of points?    Anyway... it is what it is, and it i will be what ever it is going to be!  I'm not going to allow myself to get frustrated at someing I have no control over.

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 95

Hello @rb67155117 ,

RB,

I totally agree with you, only a few deals and the masses all clicking at the same time it's purely a game of chance. 

I truly believe R4G was created to make as much money as possible by selling seniors overpriced products, the program didn't make the money expected and now it's ending with members hard earned points being lostSmiley Sad

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 95

Hello @CathyP728079 ,

I haven't had the problem that you're experiencing with Item not Adding to CartSmiley Sad  I'm sure you've cleared Cache and tried it with a different browser; just thought I'd mention.  My problem with the deal is "All Items In Cart" doesn't matter if I'm clicking 5 minutes before 3p or not.

I hope you can get some "deals" before the end.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 95

The reality is, there are only a small hand full of the daily deals actually available, yet there are hundreds of thousands of people nation wide clicking the BUY button.  The odds of actually getting the deal is quite small... but still, a chance... so all you can do it keep trying...  If you are very lucky, you will get one.  But it is for sure, not a for sure deal!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 95

I have seen the daily deal when it says items still available, but when I click on the icon to get it, it never shows up in my cart.  Even after I've clicked a few times.  And it still says items available.  Any help on why that is happening?

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 95

Hello @d483803d ,

You can go to the Rewards Catalog, then click on Merchandise, the 1st option is Daily Deal.  Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Have a Blessed Day, 

Marylin

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 95

You're right. Most of the time I don't even get the link to see what it is.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 95

@dspurlock62 

Hello DSpurlock,

You're right, I always get "All Items in Carts"Smiley Sad

@bo5614 

Hello Bo,

It's so sad that the Daily Deal has so many problems for members.  You're doing better than thousands of others who immediately get "All Items in Carts"Smiley Sad

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 95

The daily deal is a joke! How can it go from 'starts in 1 sec' to immediately 'all items in carts'?

what a waste of everyones time. Is it just a ploy to get the website activity up? if the new so call 'rewards' program is the same, why even bother?

Kudos
Views