Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Is this a new low for the daily deal?

Message 31 of 95

@pd25661280 

@RamonaB53 

@SabrinaB556439 

Hey there

Sorry y'all are having such a tough time with Daily Deal I agree with others don't think contacting Customer Service will help or do anything 

I'm living proof that you actually do/can receive Daily Deals in mail  I've gotten some so not a scam although I don't try for every deal not all interest me which creates balance and most times I don't bother with trying for E Gift Cards (prefer actual cards) free with points there are so many trying for I have gotten Amazon one b4 

Also I've waited around for them pop back up got one at 3:47 PM  & strangely today's deal is still available at 2AM & its jewelry not a magazine... all can say is I start tapping when countdown is at 40-45 seconds and don't stop till get deal or minutes after then watch& wait for popup 

I wish you luck on getting before R4G ends

I personally will miss having the 3PM Deal to look forward to & try for but they say its changing be a floating deal whatever that means maybe y'all will have better luck then???

Good luck 

Ginger  :  )

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 95

I have NEVER gotten a daily deal or any of the other prizes.  It is not from lack of trying. If AARP would post how many of the item they have available for the daily deal, it would alleviate a lot of frustration. I wouldn't even bother to try if they said there were 4 available and a million people trying to get the item!  I find it hard to believe that it sells out before it even starts! Today when I  clicked on it immediately said it was sold out!  Who exactly checks them out to make sure they do what they say they do?

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 95

I totally agree with you. They need to figure something else out or some other way to do this. Sometimes I feel like it's one in 1 billion chance you can even get it. I've also contacted them it doesn't do any good. They should set a certain time frame for the first half letters of the alphabet of the customers last name, and then later for the second half or something i.e. (last name begins with A-L )and  then M-Z at different times or Different  days of the week.!! Anything else but the way they do it would work.

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 95

I guess that is the real question?  How many dily deals are actually available? I have emailed AARP and asked but never get an answer. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Daily deal

Message 35 of 95

Darn it, I should have waited another 20 minutes, but was disheartened because I was clicking away at exactly 3:00 pm and no joy.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 95

@ri6592 

Hey there

What can't you find? 

We can reach out for help if know what your looking for 

Have a great day 

Ginger : ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 95

I can’t find it either

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 95

@bo5614 

Hi just posted another post below check it out 

Start tapping before 3 PM just as other posted its luck & timing & for me patience 

If something really want I will hang around because it'll always have a couple pop up again 

It'll only stay in cart 20 minutes various reasons I've always seen it pop up later 

I got one at 3:24 & 3:47 & also gotten earlier times Most always I'm available to try & spend time takes get if I saw preview which we didn't used to know till 15 before 3 what trying for

I have 2 reminders set in my phone notifying me at 10 minutes till & 5 minutes till got to get online and be signed in and already to go 

Go earlier tap early & constantly 

Good luck

Ginger  : ) 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 95

@RamonaB53 

Hey Ramona 

There's 100's of thousands or more trying for these deals 

So this is how I do 

I start tapping button when online onsite clock is at 45 seconds before 3PM 

The site clock is minute faster than my phone time

I've gotten many nice items through years lately been not much of my interest but way goes cause they try offer items for many tastes and needs... enjoyed what got last month

So suggest trying my way don't wait for it be time start tapping earlier you'll get a deal & if in cart without fraud button tap bottom bar not top for go checkout it'll take 2-3 times doing fraud but it'll work 

Good Luck  

Excited to hear you get deal

Ginger : ) 

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 95

Getting the deal is pure luck, coupled with extremely good timing!

A.. there are only a FEW / HANDFULL of winners of the deal... yet.. the deal is offered nationwide to Millions of people.  Just sheer numbers, should indicate to you that the odds of hitting the deal are NOT in your favor.

B.. yes.. the website design for getting the deal is very flawed, cumbersome and error prone, further exacerbating the situation.

All, we can do, is try anyway!   I actually won one about 4 years ago.  It ended up being a gas card, of a company that does not do business in Missouri!  Go Figure!  I gave it to someone I knew would be traveling to a state that did to business with that gas station.

Kudos
Views