Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Is this a new low for the daily deal?

Message 41 of 95

Every day I set my alarm for 2:58 and go to the site. I wait with my finger on the button. At exactly go time I keep hitting relentlessly "add to cart" over and over. But it's sold out. I don't understand how it could be. Do others have an advantage? 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 95

No kidding, Its a freaking joke, that they cant better organize it for people in areas at differnt times. Its impossible. I'm was right there ready to click when it becomes "available", but as soon as it does, and I click on it, it says they are all gone already. How the hell is that??  I am going to compaing to BBB and everyone I can to see how they can do this to people. Its total crap. 

FAKE FAKE FAKE . i DONT KNOW WHY I AM EVEN STILL A **bleep** MEMBER ! WHAT DOES THAT MEAN ANYWAY? CERTAINLY NOT THAT YOU CAN USE YOUR POINTS FOR ANYTHING.   IM DONE!

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Daily deal

Message 43 of 95

I found it! Thank you :-)

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 95

@carlgwine @em3043 

Please check this topic thread for alot of info to help you find Daily Deal page

"NO MORE DAILY DEAL?"

Good luck  : ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 95

@em3043 

Hi EM 

Sorry your not finding Daily Deal page there are recent posts regarding that here, please check those out 

Also about your not getting Emails( I have posted about this) which R4G always has a promo and The Webletter Weekly Newsletter does also I've always gotten my R4G emails to my most used email but no matter what tried on my end plus contacting Customer service didn't help I decided to sign up for all newsletters to less used email address & now get all the newsletters & promo codes Hope this helps Search my other posts have pics and more detail about this. 

Good luck! 

Happy St Patty Day ☘

Ginger  : ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 95

I am still able to find the Daily Deal, but I am not getting emails from AARP, and I haven't seen a promo code in a while.  I don't know what is going on.  Good luck to you.

Kudos
Views
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 95

What happened to the Daily Deal?  Is is posted somewhere else/  How can I find it?  Maybe It's time for me to just not bother any longer.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 95

@rb67155117 

Hey RB 

Sorry you didn't get one I didn't try don't live near one got 1 with December order passed to a friend.... on to my reason for reply

In my experience: Confirm signed in by checking if you received 75 Daily sign in points on "My Rewards" page Also my clock/time is minute slower than site when countdown is at 40 seconds I begin tapping the yellow Add to shopping  cart button and dont stop till 3:01 if don't get watch for pop up I watched today it came up again 4 times by 3:15. 

Just because it says all in carts which does everyday except magazines doesn't mean all are gone If you have the time watch and wait up to 3:30 I got one at 3:47 before.

I've posted on other threads why do this and all things I've experienced and on any given day many different things can work but this way my most successful & also if don't get fraud button you can't finalize sale but if in cart click lower "Proceed to Checkout" several times till fraud button also may have check & submit the fraud button 3 to 4 times but finally it should accept it & you can finalize your sale.

Good luck hopefully you'll get something nice soon. 

Have a beautiful day! 

Ginger :  ) 

PS: if you thought I was a he and your post was reply to me I had misread the offer page thought they wanted payment of $2 & 200 points which seemed weird to me. Anytime you can get something free is cool if you like what offering Also those are the most wanted so tougher to get vs ones for $$ & points & I still think a bundle of them be nice.... Good Luck : ) 

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 95

I really like daily deals that require only points for payment.  It keeps my credit card number off the site, which I consider a plus.

My complaint is about wasting my time, competing with untold buyers at exactly 3:00 PM ET and 3:20 PM, for the small chance that I may purchase a two dollar Dunkin' Donuts card with points.  

AARP: I'm not that desperate Smiley Wink

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 95

What are you complaing about... it is a free cup of coffee!

At least you got one... I tried.. sat there staring at the clock.. clicked right on the 0:00 time left, and still managed to NOT be in time!

Gosh.. give someone a free cup of coffee, and complain they didn't get a free Bagel to go with it!  Smiley Happy

AARP: If you want to give me his $2 gift card, I would greatly appreciate it!

Kudos
Views