Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Daily deal

Message 71 of 95

Why do you have to refresh the page at the very beginning before the available light comes on.  The light should come on automatically at 3pm.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 72 of 95

@mtyler60

Hi there

Lots of it seems to be matter of luck and timing since there are so many trying to get the Daily Deals....honestly I've tried all kinds of ways One day it works and fraud box comes up but others it won't come up... just had experience other day trying for Google Mini...I clicked it put in cart but hadn't had fraud box so clicking in cart to "go to checkout" just kept blinking for lack better word but wouldn't move forward... had it 3 times and all 3 did same way so didn't end up getting that deal. Most of deals I've gotten came from waiting up to 10-40 minutes past 3PM time and catching it when another pops backup after site states "All in carts but usually another becomes available so stick around". 

The one thing I positively know is sale will not advance without having checked fraud box so that is why I will refresh page if get but no box... cause no amount of clicking on Continue will get you deal... and its just matter of trying and patience and luck. 

Good luck Keep on trying it does work but not where can get everything that's available & I reckon that's fair & best way... as with most things in life nothing good comes easy.. so hope to hear you get you a deal soon.... Have a beautiful week,

Ginger : )

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 73 of 95

I've got the Daily Deals page bookmarked. I go to the page with countdown clock. Let countdown clock get to 00:01, go to Daily Deals page, refresh page, click put item in card and in less than 4 seconds. Message said all carts were full. No way This only happens with the mist most popular items.  Don't have a program with the magazines. 

Any other suggestions?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 74 of 95

Yes me also 

So that's great you got one b4 gone... wonderful ...it sold out just as I was posting

Enjoy your evening....its a wet stormy day here in NC  Smiley Happy 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 75 of 95
Thank you! I really do like the lavender color in today's jewelry set. ...Randi
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 76 of 95

@RandiJ77

@RandiJ77

Hi there

Yes indeed after the expensive Men's Shaving cream deal on 10th that didn't sell out Yesterday on 11th they offered 

"Scosche dash dock smartphone/gps mount and a charger for phone Set" that went pretty well 

The lavender earring Necklace Set today is hanging around I got one think it is nice others must feel too high in price?? Anyway I have gotten couple of IJD sets that are very nice so hopefully this set will be also... So go get you one just got all in carts but usually one pop back up.  GOOD LUCK  ; ) 

Kudos
Views
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 77 of 95

Does anyone remember what the Daily Deal was on November 11th?  The one after Men's Cedrat on the 10th.  I missed it.  Just curious.  Thanks.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 78 of 95

@jbenshoof1

@bo5614

@wc8789

@pa95937531

@em3043

@artval786

@annamac6

Hello everyone in recent posts 

I understand your frustration was that way at 1st for me but since my earlier post I have gotten a couple more daily deals mostly jewlery I try for but a gift for son also. Plus I shockingly won a $15 gas gift card in Sweepstakes few weeks ago & received in mail other day. So I know the rewards program isn't a scam, but it does require patience and continuing to try and resetting your page IF ONLY CONTINUE BUTTON COMES UP WITHOUT FRAUD BUTTON it won't work you have to refresh page till it comes up then once hit it then continue to shopping cart. Items go fast as you are aware but most always if wait & watch up to 30 minutes once says "All in carts" one will become available again.... 2 items I got was at 17 minutes & 28 minutes after deal started. I constantly refresh my page. 

ONCE 3PM DEAL BEGINS IT WILL SAY ENDED IT TAKES A MINUTE FROM THEN FOR AVAILABILITY TO SHOW UP. I hope you will keep trying and I believe you will get an item with a bit of faith and patience. Good luck hope this will help and give you hope and encouragement.  : ) 

Kudos
Views
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 79 of 95

I also have been not allowed to continue to the checkout.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 80 of 95

Screenshot_20181001-150039_Chrome.jpgSometimes I actually get this far but no matter how many times I hit "continue" It does not allow you to continue. Then eventually it says "in carts"

Kudos
Views