Protect your digital identity with AARP’s fraud resource center. Try it today!

Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Daily deal a big let down

Message 1 of 6

@

Community Manager

@
AARPTeri

Community Manager

@k380494p

Hopefully Admins Vicki &/or Teri can provide some information about the comment issues you are having once item in carts cause personally I've not seen these 2 error messages you've been getting 

Good Luck  : ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6

My issue is not that all items are in carts or that items are sold out.  I understand that a lot of people are trying for a limited number of Daily Deals.  My confusion and frustration comes from messages like: 

"Unable to verify cart" 

and

"Error adding item to cart"  

after I successfully click to add to cart.  I get nothing to verify, just these messages.  It has occurred on multiple occasions.

Why is this happening when I am logged in?  Sure would like to know what is causing these messages.  Anybody have some insight.  Thanks.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

Hey me again 

Just want to say that just because it states all items in carts doesn't mean they are all sold and finalized. The system is setup once you click to cart and click - not robot/fraud box you are given 20 minutes to complete the sale. 

Some folks will change mind or not do correctly... any number of reasons sale won't be completed which is why some pop up after saying all in carts. 

I also refresh my page if click and it don't get fraud because I know won't allow me to complete sale without doing it. 

Good luck ! 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6

@k380494p

@s20634k

Hi there Today I was hitting and it was not adding to cart then after waiting 7ish minutes popped up again and did get the Amazon $5 card for just 500 points these types of deals go super fast and honestly I most times am unable to get the no money deals with exception of magazines

Daily Deal is not a scam I've gotten several nice items. There are lots of folks trying to get the deals cause they are good prices and nice items. I've researched products I'm interested in i've not found one less anywhere else. Not everything interest me which means there's a good variety of products offered appealing to all types of interests.

So s20634k I believe its worth your time investment if you want the offered item... As i've stated in other posts i've gotten most of mine by waiting 4 to up to 30 minutes for it pop up again So I say your not giving Daily Deal a fair shot if you only come try 1 time & give up. No One is going to be able get every deal & in all fairness they shouldn't Give it another try on product with points and payment.

Note this:  You must have fraud box come up to click cause deal won't go to final purchase screen without having done it & there's truth in "All in carts wait around another may become available" until deal changes over to next day's deal there's always a chance of getting it. 

Good Luck May you get a deal real soon.  : ) & please share your excitement when you do. 

*Can't win if don't play/try* 

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

Today, I too, had trouble with the Daily Deal.  I gor the 'The Daily Deal is sold out", then I got ' All items in carts", and then after waiting and trying when it became available, I got "Error adding to Cart".

There are times I click and click and nothing happens.  The yellow button just stays there.  This has been going on now for months.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

Daily deal a big let down

Message 6 of 6

Today was the 1st time I tried the Daily Deal. Waited until it became available, and then got a message "all items are in carts". For 5 bucks? What? I wasted my time for this scam. Thanks anyway. Never again. Not worth any of my time. What do they have, 2 of them? BS...bye.

Kudos
Views
Replies