Staying Sharp empowers you to take control of your brain health as you age. Try it today!

Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Daily Deals is a rip off.

Message 1 of 69

@gs81194125 

Congrats! GS on getting some deals Yes indeed it works & does require patience 

If something I want I don't stop watching till changes over to next days deal 

Glad you got to experience it & thanks a bunch for sharing about it.... We've been told there will no longer be Daily Deal at 3PM in New Rewards Program I'm certainly going to miss it supposed to be a Floating Deal maybe that'll be a good thing reckon will find out tomorrow 

I feel blessed to have gotten all the Deals I've got

Enjoy Hope to see you on the new Forum Good luck today on Amazon card our last R4G Deal 

Ginger :  ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 69

I also thought the daily deal was a rip off. However, I started two week ago trying to win some of these deals. In two weeks I have been lucky to get 5 daily deals. CVS, Dunkin Donuts last week. I was able to get Target, another CVS and Walmart three consecutive days in a row. If I don't get it on the first go round I wait 20 minutes and the carts usually opens up again. I have also waited an additional 20 minutes. All together I'm able to get a card within an hour if I wait. This is all the time I will wait, no more than an hour.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 69

One of the glitches to just sign in to the rewards website to try to earn rewards has been, for me, the Prove your human thing never works.  There are never any figures.  i have to use the audio and half the time you can not tell if he is saying B or V, M or N. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Re: Daily Deals

Message 4 of 69

@gm5271 

Thanks Ginger, pressed wrong nameSmiley WinkI

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 69

@mi4090 

Marylin Hi

Think you meant to tag 

@gs81194125  & not me 

She's who posted about 2 wins 

You can edit your post and change to her thanks

Ginger  :  )

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 69

Hello @gs81194125 

Right it can be done, and it is difficult. Congrats on your (2) winsSmiley Happy

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 69

@gs81194125 

Hello there gs... your 1st post to our community 

Welcome its great to have you here... hope to see you again 

Congrats on your Daily Deals  that's awesome May you get more before they end 

Happy Friday 13th & weekend 

Ginger  :  ) 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 69

It is not fake but is hard to win. However, I won a CVS and Duncan Donut card within the last few week and I am on my laptop.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 69

@al45009948 

Congrats! Congrats AL

That's awesome news

Glad worked for you.... I've noticed in these last few weeks in addition to checking the Fraud button everytime you also have to do verify windows(check all cars/ signs / crosswalks/ buses and such) which can be bit frustrating 1 day I had to do 5 different things but keep doing cause will eventually get the deal to go to checkout

Hope your able to get some more deals

Also FYI there's no limit to amount of Daily Deals & Sweepstakes you can win as many as available 

Good Luck

Have a beautiful Labor Day weekend 

Ginger : )

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 69

Congratulations @al45009948 ,

Glad you won a Daily DealSmiley Happy  I've only won (2) $5 cards thru R4G in (4) years as a memberSmiley Sad  

The first win for $5 card in Auction, took almost all my points, and won (1) $5 card in a Daily Deal.

It's sad to me that after all that struggling for years to get points, I now get nothing for my time in the programSmiley Sad

I'm very disappointed!!!!

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views