Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Daily Deals

Message 21 of 69

@andrewtoo 

Hello Andrew,

I agree, I'd also like to get a $5 Walgreen's Courtesy card for the system issues.

Continuous problems with getting "Daily Deal"Smiley Sad

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Report Inappropriate Content
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 69

Customer Service will submit a ticket as a ONE TIME COURTESY, and I should get a card.  One time courtesy and it is because of Rewards for Goods' lousy programing...pfft!

@andrewtoo wrote:

@AARPTeri 

Will not let me checkout.  It seems to have forgotten my address.  I enter the address information, press the additional info button and it goes nowhere.  In fact, the screen makes me re-enter the information each time I try...This is really frustrating.  I have tried to get to Customer Service on 888-842-2891 (have the number memorized, God forbid!), on hold...

001 Shipping Address.JPG

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 69

@AARPTeri 

Will not let me checkout.  It seems to have forgotten my address.  I enter the address information, press the additional info button and it goes nowhere.  In fact, the screen makes me re-enter the information each time I try...This is really frustrating.  I have tried to get to Customer Service on 888-842-2891 (have the number memorized, God forbid!), on hold...

001 Shipping Address.JPG

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 69

@andrewtoo   Daily Deals are available for 24hrs or until sell out. Yesterday’s deal (Wireless Speaker) has not completely sold out yet. Which is why it’s still showing. Some are still left and in carts. At 3pm the new Daily Deal will appear.

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 69

@AARPTeri @VoyagerVicki 

What is wrong with the Daily Deal?

Yesterday's Daily Deal, Philips BT3900B Wireless Speaker - Black, is showing:

All items are currently IN CARTS.One might become available soon, so stick around!

I hope they will have it fixed and ready to go by 3 PM EDT?

Thanks!

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Daily Deal in Cart but SOLD OUT? :-(

Message 26 of 69

Hi andrewtoo,

I'm glad your persistence worked out for you today, and you finally got your card!

I tried refreshing the page numerous times, repeatedly restarting the checkout process, logging in & out... but the pink alert with no way to complete the process kept popping up at the final stage of checkout for me.

I finally decided to remove it, and try again.

I'm glad it worked out for you though!

Kind regards,

T

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 69

Wow @tesuga 

I'm sorry that you couldn't get a card after repeated attempts.  I just thought that I would let it timeout before I would remove it from my cart.  Today, with the CVS Card, I finally got through after repeated attempts to check out, but it didn't take that long.  However, it is hard to get past the error message because you must reload the page and try to check out again, reload and checkout, reload and checkout, etc...

I started to get a picture of today's message, but it was exactly the same error message as last week.  Last week took 16 min or so before it let me check out; needless to say it nearly timed-out. Thank you for taking time to post.

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 69

And yes, I did get the card...after ignoring the instruction on the screen to remove my card "in order to continue to check out" and reloading my cart over and over and over until it finally allowed me to check out with the card in my cart.

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 69

@AARPTeri 

Click on the original image, and then use the option to view full screen.  The full screen view is available by clicking the "double arrows botton" in the upper right hand corner of the box that pops up when you click on an image in the forum.  No need to email it; I don't think.  Do you see below the double arrows botton below?

001 Click Double Arrows to veiw full screen.JPG

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 69

Great @andrewtoo Andrew,