Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Daily Deals is a rip off . . . . .. don't waste your time!!!

Message 1 of 3
No, i never got it and AARP's only solution was an apology.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Daily Deals is a rip off . . . . .. don't waste your time!!!

Message 2 of 3

The Daily Deals are not working right since the "upgrade".   

The button is not appearing on my screen until after all are sold out/in carts.  

I used to have the opportunity to try....and occasionally get...the Daily Deal.   Now it's all over before the button appears.  This is definitely not an improvement.

Hope you get your IPod!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

Daily Deals is a rip off . . . . .. don't waste your time!!!

Message 3 of 3

I tried to purchase and Ipod touch today on the daily deals.  I waited and watch the countdown on AARP website and once it hit :00 i immediately hit the "add to cart" button.  To my surprise, I got a message that all items were in carts.  How can they sellout in less than a second?  Well, eventually I got a popup saying my item will be reserved in my cart for 20 minutes and to hit the continue button to finish the transaction.  I kept hitting the continue button, however it never allowed me to finish the transaction.  I waited an hour and called AARP who said their system was down.  So I waited another 20 minutes and then got a message all items were sold out.  I called them again but only got apologies.   How can something be in my cart one moment and sold to someone else 20 minutes later?   I wished I had read some of these complaints before and I would have never wasted my time.  

"

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Replies