Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Re: Daily Deals for September 1 -23

Message 1 of 28

@RoseM32, the daily deal is up for grabs everyday day at 3pm. Make sure you're ready a little before 3pm as it sells out fast! https://aarp.info/2xS0f7B

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 28

@jmf1023, your point total is listed in the top right corner of the screen whenever you're logged into aarp.org. You can also visit: https://aarp.info/30aTONJ You have until 9/23 at 11:59pm to use your points. You can use them to redeem the daily deals listed above, sign up for points only magazine subscriptions, enter sweepstakes, donate points to AARP Foundation or use them to buy merchandise in the catalog.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 28

What is this about? I'm missing out, and can't figure out what it is or how to be involved!!! 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 28

How may points do I have & how do I use them?? IveI tried & tried, no luck.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 28

@HokiePoq  @andrewtoo 

@mi4090 

Hello Hokie and Andrew & Marylin 

My sweet R4G friends

Thanks for your thoughtful comments & for being here to share this experience with 

Dates tend to stick with me I'm grateful its "better today than was yesterday" 

I am sad as the time is closing in Hopefully we'll love the new changes but bit scary not knowing what will be I sure hope they are creating some new quizzes cause I sure miss that activity 

The Target Sweepstakes ends today looks like nothing else coming I was hoping someone know would win something 

Donations still hanging on which is wild

May you all get that Amazon card Daily Deal today 

Enjoy your Friday 13th & weekend 

Ginger  :  )

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 28

@gm5271 

Hello Ginger, so sorry about you now having (2) 23rd anniversaries that are sad onesSmiley Sad

It's all done now but, the "Daily Deal" and you're right about coming to site only if something interest you.  This is the end of R4G, will be different after (5) years of activities.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 28

@gm5271 

Hey Gem,

Sorry to hear that the 23rd was a sad day to begin with.  And, I'm glad you are here, because you have been so helpful.  I was bummed to read that that there are only 2 sweeps left, also.

@HokiePoq 

I miss the daily, weekly, etc. activities (sweeps, tools, quizzes) also.  Hopefully, something "rewarding" will take its place.

Take care,

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 28

@gm5271   I am so sorry for the sad anniversary.     I will miss our activities, too.   Hope they roll out the new pretty quickly.

Wanted to take the opportunity to thank you for the hints about Daily Deal.   They work!   

Will miss that especially as everyone could try for that.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 28

@AARPTeri 

Hey Teri 

So are Sweepstakes dead & done? 🤔

Only shows 2 to be drawn & the Target left to enter ending in few days

No more coming? 😢 Sad sad reckon nothing to come to R4G site for anymore just Daily Deal at 3 if interested 

These are sad times & its pow to me personally 23rd was my anniversary boohoo 

Ginger  😔

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 28

@andrewtoo 

Morning Andrew

Yesterday I reread the Info about New Rewards program(link on main page)  they've updated it to events that have been happening 

Also the info about "Bonus" states will receive when New AARP Rewards program Launches so reckon we won't get that email till September 24th

Its possible it has said this since beginning? With so many changes I've missed seeing the wording "Launches" 

& sadly it seems Sweepstakes are dead/ending only couple more to draw 1 to end 😢

Ginger 🤔

Bonus infoBonus info

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Call-in Event: Coronavirus: Maintaining Your Well-Being

Ask experts about the coronavirus, learn how to protect yourself, stay connected and cope with stress and anxiety brought on by the pandemic. Join AARP for a special call-in event April 9, at 1:00 pm (EDT).

You can participate by calling toll-free 1-855-274-9507.

Learn more about the event on our Tele-Town Hall page.