Join Dr. Catherine Alicia Georges and Amy Goyer at 10:15 a.m. ET Wednesday for an AARP telephone town hall on family caregiving issues. Register here.

Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Re: Daily Deals for September 1 -23

Message 11 of 28

@andrewtoo   Sorry if that wasn't clear - remember any points left will be placed in our Thank You Sweeps as another opportunity to win!

AARPTeri
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 28

This is not what I understood from before @AARPTeri 

I guess you mean the reponse below, maybe?  I must have missed something (not the first time), but I didn't see a post about an end to "featured sweepstakes."

"

@andrewtoo   Sorry for the delay in responding this.  The last daily sweepstakes ($25 Gift Card) is scheduled to end on 8/31.  The remaining sweepstakes for September are all featured sweepstakes with larger prize values."
AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 28

@andrewtoo   I answered this question on another thread for you - all remaining sweepstakes are listed on the page.

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 28

@AARPTeri 

Thanks for the link to the daily deal.  It serves as a reminder of the Daily Deal available or coming soon.

However, the Sweeps?  I'm not alone in wondering when more sweeps will be added before the September 23rd.  Actually, I really miss the small sweeps with 40 winners.

Also, the welcome package and detail about the new AARP Rewards?  When will we get more information?

Thanks

AndrewToo

@gm5271 wrote:

@AARPTeri 

Teri will/can you share reason for removing links for Daily Deal? No longer showing it on main page? 

Also are there going to be anymore Sweepstakes? So sad only 1 to enter? Why? 

You posted to Andrew that no more small ones but would be larger ones instead??? What's the deal? 

Also it closer than 30 days from end when will werecievee email with/about our Bonus info? THANKS for your help 

Ginger : )

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 28

@AARPTeri 

Thanks Teri that's alot better appreciate it 

Ginger  :  ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 28

@BeachGirl23   @gm5271   The Daily Deals is back up on the page - sorry for the confusion and thanks for alerting us.

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 28

@AARPTeri 

Teri will/can you share reason for removing links for Daily Deal? No longer showing it on main page? 

Also are there going to be anymore Sweepstakes? So sad only 1 to enter? Why? 

You posted to Andrew that no more small ones but would be larger ones instead??? What's the deal? 

Also it closer than 30 days from end when will we recieve email with/about our Bonus info? THANKS for your help 

Ginger : )

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 28

@BeachGirl23 

Hello

I have no clue why they've removed the link for Daily Deal on main page & removed from main drop down page its kinda aggravating to have to go through merchandise but seems way these last few days ;(

I'm going to ask Teri for help

Enjoy your week

Ginger  :  ) 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 28

Thank you. I used to get to the daily deal through the home page. It's not there anymore. I now see the Daily Deal link under Merchandise. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 28

Hello @BeachGirl23 ,

I believe that the following link will get you there: https://rewards.aarp.org/#/dailydeals

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views