AARP's caregiver resource center can help you navigate your role as a family caregiver. Try it today.

Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Daily Deal ?? Available still? What's up?

Message 1 of 3

@Brightpool 

Thanks for your reply

Its gone now not sure when it went away.... overnight ?

I agree with your thoughts

Would say yep them Gift Cards get gone quickly

Through my time dealing with Daily Deal learned lots things work for each person and matter of luck also

FYI Suggestion if desire: 

For me in this year If want something have reminder set go at latest 5 minutes till 3 & refresh page then I watch the countdown once it is at 45/40 seconds I begin tapping tapping like each second or less till box Add to cart comes up lit This has been successful for me & if no fraud box but see #1 in cart I tap changed mind choice(cause won't continue if no fraud) then I tap the lower button not top one -Complete Order may have to do Fraud 3 times but eventually it will accept & you can finish sale

[earlier days used to reset page but could lose item] 

Still will miss those Gift Cards especially Amazon ones but if want I try have gotten couple & several really nice items 

Good luck maybe this will help you get a Deal

*I always do mine on Phone or Tablet with touch screen never tried on PC 

Enjoy your Sunday 

Ginger :  ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Report Inappropriate Content
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Daily Deal ?? Available still? What's up?

Message 2 of 3

My guess - and it's only a guess - is that some Daily Deals come in large numbers while others do not.
Things like $5 Gift Cards are all sold before my submit button can change from faded so I can click to get one. For those, maybe they have a handful and with 1,000 of us wanting one, they go to the first dozen in a quintillionth of a microsecond,
On the other hand, I seem to recall seeing magazine subscriptions still available within minutes of the next day's Daily Deal.
My bottom-line guess is that it boils down to supply and demand. With unlimited supply, the Daily Deal becomes a 24-hour offering. With very few items, the Daily Deal must go to the first few people in line and everybody else gets to walk away empty handed.
Enjoy!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Daily Deal ?? Available still? What's up?

Message 3 of 3

Just wanna post find out if same for anyone else??

It's strange but Classic CZ Stud earrings for $5.99 are still available been all day... over 8 hours

I've put them into my cart numerous times... more than a dozen throughout today and could purchase as it comes up to where put CVV security code but don't need so remove but this is weird What's up? 

When had these offered in past they were gone in flash.... have seen things come back around again & they go just as quickly as 1st time

So I'm curious are y'all still seeing them available? Just no one wants? Or I'm experiencing the Twilight Zone 🤯☻😱

Thanks for any replies 

Have a wonderful weekend 

Ginger  :  ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Replies