AARP's caregiver resource center can help you navigate your role as a family caregiver. Try it today.

Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Change DAILY DEAL in new program?

Message 1 of 4

@m342424j 

Hello there

As I've been told there will no longer be any Daily Deal at 3PM in the new program of AARP Rewards so only short time to go b4 no longer have which makes me very sad....supposedly be some type of floating thing....I will miss my 3PM appointment each day want something  Smiley Sad 

Its definitely possible to get Daily Deals I've written tons of posts about it - Search Daily Deal in community 

Quickest explanation is need go b4 3PM & need to start tapping "ADD TO CART BUTTON" when countdown is at 40 SECONDS plus now they've added more of each item plus always been able to watch after says "ALL IN CARTS" usually pops back available few times If I really want item I watch till changes over to next days deal

& also everyone and his brother wants the "Freebies" only points deals you have to be set and ready cause they go quick 

I came to site late today but got the Stud Earrings at 3:24PM

Good luck don't give up it happens 

I'm sure gonna miss it

Ginger  :  ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

Wouldn't that just be another sweepstake?  

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

@m342424j   Thank you for your feedback.

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

Change DAILY DEAL in new program?

Message 4 of 4

Can you please set this up so people can register up to an hour or so in advance, then be chosen

randomly?

The current method blocks many people.

thanks, I hope.

Kudos
Views
Replies