From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Catalog Price $10, Daily "Deal" Price $12

Message 1 of 9

@AARPTeri 

Thanks for responding.  I would like to request my 200 points in over payment be restored to my account as an Admin Adjustment.

Thank you for your time and consideration of this matter.\

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Report Inappropriate Content
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 9

@andrewtoo @mi4090 

@AARPTeri 

Hey gang

Yes this does seem to be a pattern to require more points as a Daily Deal which it shouldn't do that

Good catch Andrew 

Marylin good to hear you got you a deal.... my 1st back in beginning was a magazine when was tougher to get deals The magazine Deals do work nice they don't require a credit card therefore don't have auto-renewal on them as lots of other places do... once you finish your issues it'll stop unless you accept offer or get again

Enjoy your magazine 

The merchandise deals are fairly easy if you go few mintues before 3 & clicking 40-30 seconds before 

Good luck 

Its a knife set today I don't need that today but love all the jewlery I've gotten hope they offer some soon 

Enjoy your weekend

Ginger  :  )

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 9

I have escalated this to see why this was happening.  Thank you for reporting it.

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 9

@andrewtoo 

Hello Andrew,

I saw that an got the subscription anyway, to see how it works with getting a "Daily Deal"Smiley Sad  My first time ever getting anything since being a member.  Just donating my points to the Foundation.  

I already know we're being cheated and scammed.  It's another way of making you use up the worthless points we have.

Glad you brought it to the attention of the community, I doubt if Managers/Adm will comment on why it's happening.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Catalog Price $10, Daily "Deal" Price $12

Message 5 of 9

Daily Deal $12001 Daily Deal ELLE Mag.JPG

Catalog $10

001 Catalog ELLE Mag.JPG

Angelina vs. Taylor???

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Re: Catalog Price $11.99, Daily "Deal" Price $20

Message 6 of 9

@gm5271 

Hello Ginger,

I saw the Daily Deal early this morning showing All in Carts without being reset, that is strange.  

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 9

@andrewtoo  @mi4090 

@AARPTeri 

Hey I have no screenshot but did see the price Valued at $20 hence the cost for Free with points was 2000 points 

Indeed strange

Daily deal strange all around yesterday deal still showing with all in carts surely its gone by now but hasn't reset to Today's Deal ...squirrely 

Ginger :  )

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 9

@andrewtoo 

Hello Andrew,

That's a very good question, can't wait to here the answer to the increase in price to make it a "daily deal".  This should be very interesting.

If someone has a screenshot of the "Mens Health" daily deal from yesterday with the $20 retail price, please post it to this thread. I saw it but didn't need or interest me thus, no screenshot.  But I'm confident that it was what you stated @andrewtoo .

@AARPTeri , @JoyceK12 @AARPCarlaS @sandy @AARPBriana 

Valued Community Managers,

Could someone please explain how or why this is happening?  Your attention concerning this issue would be appreciated.  Thank you in advance for getting us the answer.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Catalog Price $11.99, Daily "Deal" Price $20

Message 9 of 9

This is sort of strange and deserves a place to discuss it. Rather than bury it in a 100 (or 50) post Topic.

@AARPTeri @VoyagerVicki 

Why was the price increased to make Men's Health a daily "deal", yesterdaySmiley Embarassed?  The Retail Price was quoted as $20 on the Daily "Deal", but is only 11.99 in the Catalog?  Maybe I misread something?  I get confused sometimes...

I'm sorry, I don't have an image of the Daily "Deal" for yesterday.

Catalog Today:

001 Men's Health.JPG

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors