Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Can't connect

Message 1 of 14

@gm5271 

Ginger, got it.  I got (1) last month using your methodHeart Thanks.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 14

@mi4090 

Awesome Marylin Good Luck there's alot of $5 Gift Card anyone can use

They are toughest and most wanted so tap last minute before 3 if don't get watch for one 1st 3 minutes (someone don't complete fraud will give another possible popup) with the 20 minute cutoff to complete sale 14 mins after 3  20 minutes after 3 good time to luckily snag one 

Good luck

Ginger  ;  )

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 14

Hello @gm5271 ,

Ginger, I'm going to try for some of the "Daily Deals" before the end.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 14

@andrewtoo 

Congrats! Glad you got Daily Deal Andrew

I've really been surprised by ones I've gotten & received 

Was hesitant about Storage boxes set of 4 Got 5 which extra one is a huge underbed box & others nice Really neato set for $10 Also love my Bamboo Mail & secret keys holder inside for $6 can't be beat plus few Cards 

From Teri's list appears will be some more nice items...I really like Today's Bamboo computer desk but don't need it Look forward to seeing Kitchen roll cart that should be very nice

Anyway Congrats again

@mi4090 

Marylin know you say all time takes if go few minutes before 3 within 5 minutes you can have deal & all receipts printed and done Some nice items coming as it ends

Good Luck to you both Hope someone wins a Sweepstakes too 

Ginger  :  ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 14

@andrewtoo 

Congratulations Andrew on winning the Daily Deal.  They're hard to get, and the time involved in waiting for 3p EST.  I am always busySmiley LOL  Would be nice if there is a Daily Deal in AARP Rewards and it's handled differently, more people can win.  Great if it doesn't state "All Items in Cart" immediately and you have more time to get something.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 14

I am so glad that this did not affect the Daily Deal.  I won a $5 gift certificate!  And, I am glad it is fixed for now.  Keeping my fingers crossed that the Daily Deal will work properly today.

It's a bummer if any of you didn't get the Sweepstakes' tickets that you wanted.

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 14

@RebeccaW943696 

Hi Rebecca,

I never sign out, but I've experienced the login screen coming up and not accepting my logon.  After a couple times refreshing/reloading the page I'm back in.  Try reloading/refresh, it's worked for me.  You may have already tried, but just thought I'd suggest.  Hope you're able to get your Sweep entries in soon.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 14

You can connect, just not to the sweepstakes. The cursor keeps spinning. This is often an indication that the sweepstakes page has too many people trying to access and it can't handle the traffic. I just used the chat and was told to "Please phone Rewards for Good Customer Service at 1-888-842-2891 and they will be able to help you. They are open Mon-Fri 9:00 AM - 6:30 p.m. ET. Saturday 10:00 - 3:00 p.m. ET" which of course means that any of us trying to max out on certain sweepstakes will lose out on doing so today.

I just logged out and back in and was able to enter one of the sweepstakes. I tried to enter a second, and it would not take my points. I returned to the first sweepstakes I entered and now no tickets are displayed for it - not a 0 entries but there's no information at all about the number of tickets I have purchased. 

It did not have a problem deducting my total remaining Rewards for Good, however.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 14

I'm having the same issue.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 14

You are not alone I have tried four different browsers on two different devices and cannot connect either. I signed out, cleared my cache, and signed back in to no avail.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.