Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Can I win more than 3 Auction this month since RFG is ending??

Message 1 of 13

@mi4090 

Marylin 

I forgot to put with the limit be it 50 or 200 if person enters everyday that would be most anyone can have

You get 1 free entry everyday (Person posted they won on just their daily free entry) which you can't remove the entry I have feared winning The Rita's and others that are not around me when only have 7 or 10 entries depends on how long sweeps runs

For example: 

The $5000 Cruise Sweeps runs for 31 days 1st - 31st which is why Bruce had said he'd be spending 12,000 points cause 200 points a day be 6200 points just that Sweeps 

Because you come everyday you could win with only having 31 entries (which is me I'm not entering Cruise Sweeps- can't do cruises) & I hope don't win with few but its possible 

So Teri verified Andrews & my Posts so person can win multiple times in one Sweeps 

Things are going to get interesting in these last few weeks 

Good Luck everyone

Ginger  :  ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 13

@AARPTeri 

Thanks Teri for that information 

Your always a help & blessing 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 13

@gm5271  Sweepstakes rules there is the possibility of a member winning multiple times in same drawing.  As per the Prizes/Odds section of the official rules, “There is no limit to the prizes a person can win”.

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 13

@mi4090 

Hey Marylin 

I can provide you a few answers to your question based on my experience 

My Sweeps wins were varied 

Also I believe the less popular place is more chance to win

I was curious about same thing as you mentioned that I looked up my entries to see how many entries it took for my 1st 2 wins when won (they only keep short list can't look up others now) 

I won $15 Shell Gas Card with 98 entries 

I won $10 Chick Filet with 298 entries 

Won 2 others shows in picture I believe I looked those up just didn't write it on my papers which I printed out & hung in my office I was so excited I won... lot less entries won Macy Card vs Target Card

*Maybe someone else will share their experiences 

Good Luck 

I sure hope our group of folks wins b4 all is said & done 

20190807_142230.jpg

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 13

@andrewtoo 

Hello Andrew,

That is very interesting information concerning "Sweeps" rules.  It would be interesting to see how many points entries it took for each winner to be successful. They may be using enormous amount of points to win, which maybe taking the majority of their points.  So why place a limit, if don't win you lose points anyway (Points Graveyard).  I'm just speculatingSmiley Happy

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 13

@freeUNITED913 

1st like to say Welcome to our Community its great to see you here

In all the Sweepstakes rules I've read there is no limit to how many you can win in any given time 

I've not thought of it but reckon as Andrew @andrewtoo stated you could win multiple of same Sweeps ???

I know 2 of my wins were 3 days apart & I've seen that happen for others when checking out the closed list

I've never noticed the same name twice in same drawing

Let's ask our helper Teri to verify that @AARPTeri 

Teri Can a person win multiple times in same drawing?[such as I could win $1000 twice since has 10 winners] Or after your drawn to win once Are your other entries eliminated? THANKS for your help 

So enter as often as you desire and Good Luck 

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 13

@freeUNITED913 

I have found an interesting statement in each Sweepstakes' Official Rules tab; I copied this from the "Lucky 10 Grand Giveaway"  which has 10 potential winners---"There is no limit to the number of prizes a person can win." 

So, the way I read this, it means lightning can strike twice (or more) and a person could possibly win up to 10 Grand Prizes of $1,000 each.

As, for how many sweepstakes per month that may be won, I haven't seen that figure.

Thanks for participating in the Forum.

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 13

how many sweepstakes can I win?

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 13

With those high point bids, I don't think I have much danger of going over three wins in a month; at least, not this month.

I'll play euchre with friends and utilities will mark our lawn today for our all new sprinkler system for the lawn tomorrow. Out with the old and in with the new! And, you thought the auctions were expensive! Smiley Frustrated

Enjoy!

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 13

@J896552   Yes the answers here are correct, there is still a 3 limit maximum.   Thanks both @gm5271  and @mi4090 for providing the previous text Smiley Happy

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views