Learn how to spot and avoid common scams with AARP's Fraud Resource Center. Try it today!

Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Calculators still not Working, Missing Badges 6/2/19: The Pointless Weekend!

Message 1 of 9

@AARPTeri 

Good Afternoon Teri,

Thank you for the update on the calculators and we appreciate your continued assistance in resolving the issue.

Have a Blessed Day, 

@mi4090 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Re: Calculators still not Working, Missing Badges 6/2/19: The Pointless Weekend!

Message 2 of 9

@AARPTeri 

Thanks for update Teri its appreciated 

Hopefully they'll get weekly up and working by Saturday so we don't lose points for those 5 

Thanks

Ginger  :  ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 9

@mi4090  @gm5271  @Brightpool 

They are still working on getting those calculators up and running - we haven't forgotten and are working diligently to fix - we will update you when we know they are back.

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 9

Good Tuesday Morning Members,

Does anyone have working weekly/monthly calculators with badges as of 6/4/19 @ 6:13a CST?

Thanks for the your responses in advance!

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 9

Good Morning R4G Warriors,

I have checked all the Weekly and Monthly calculators (English & Spanish) and nothing is working.  The "Are U Saving Enough 4 Retirement" (Spanish) on my login has a badge, but the calculator isn't working.  

I've noticed that everyone is able to get 1 or 2 calculators to work with badges, besides the ones that worked for everyone on 6/1/19.  Calculators others have reported giving them points have no badges on my login.  Everyone is getting a different calculator to give them points. 

This is very strange!!!!!

What calculator(s) is working for you if you haven't already responded?

Have a Blessed Day,

MarylinSmiley Happy

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 9

Morning 

I checked about half of the Calculators yesterday still nothing working 

Only have the 4 Daily that can do each day. 

Hopefully they'll get Weekly working b4 end of the week and monthly b4 July.

Maybe since weekend is over we'll hear from our helpers today or soon 

Enjoy your day!

Ginger   :  ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 9

Good Morning @Brightpool 

Everybody seems to be getting different calculators to work.  That is strange!

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 9

The 401(k) Savings & Planning calculator was the only monthly item I got to work for me, yesterday. I tried only about a half-dozen, though, before I gave up. This morning, I tried the Social Security Benefits calculator and it still didn't work, so I guess we'll have to wait for somebody to get back from their first "Summer" weekend and fix them all.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Calculators still not Working, Missing Badges 6/2/19: The Pointless Weekend!

Message 9 of 9

Good Morning R4G Members,

Does anyone have calculators working yet or badges appearing?  @gm5271  has working English & Spanish Retirement calculators, but I'm stuck with getting points for Long Term Care calculator only.

What calculators are working for you?

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors